Votes: 26 4.4%
  • Geojit Sec

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters
not all brokers are same aman as ur say is partially true. but there should be some limit na? my thinking is achhi tarha jiyo aur jine do.tum b kamao hum to kamayenge hi but be fair right...

am now taking service of iifl whose brok.is 0.5and 0.05 in option 250/per lot which according me huge.so am going to shift for equity investsmart(swastika),my friend subbroker who just strted and giving me 0.25 and 0.025,60-70rs/per lot..in equty i will bargain again later after few months..for option i have joind Rk global and thinking to join later zerodha for multiple lots...pls give any suggestions...

I'm planning to start using ODIN, does anyone know if it works behind proxys?
The plan is to also use while in office, and is there a way of choosing which proxy server to use?

Hi,

I have an opportunity wherein you can trade nifty futures at half the cost. i.e a nifty futures lot that cost 30k will cost only 15k. This is beneficial for intraday traders and professional traders.. PM me for further information or email at rocky98760 @ yahoo . com

hey,

please suggest me the good broker for specially demat account. which have low account opening charge and NIL AMC.

1000-2000 refundable deposite is accepted!

Re: Your Online&Offline Broker

HI
i have option for you all to have a demat account for zero a/c opening charge and at very low brokerage . IF ANYONE INTERESTED THEN PLS CONTACT AT 7827095491 YOU WILL GET MORE GOOD OPTION................:clap: