Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters

VijayDT

How good is Angel commodity broking?
I have joined this forum just few days back. I was surprised to see very less written about Angel Broking for their online services, especially their commodity division. I find their commodity service excellent, their staff is available even during late evening hours of commodity trading--I am happy, and have not found any other broker to match their service and response time. I surely would recommend them anyday.

I too agree with you Vijay.They are indeed committed to provide world class services at the most affordable prices, which exceeds one's expectations. They provide you with the fastest and the most efficient services with the highest quality products available.

I have joined this forum just few days back. I was surprised to see very less written about Angel Broking for their online services, especially their commodity division. I find their commodity service excellent, their staff is available even during late evening hours of commodity trading--I am happy, and have not found any other broker to match their service and response time. I surely would recommend them anyday.

Today is worst day for ICICIDIRECT user.

Already they win the " HIGH BROKERAGE MAFIA" award.Today they win " WORST CUSTOMER CARE " award.

All the idiots of ICICIDIRECT hiding there INEFFICIENCY behind the TECNICAL FAULT reason.

these peoples are ****************** ( fill any bad words)

hii members,i am customer of india infoline.today i bought 25000 shares of sanraa media at the rate of 0.20 paise/share which total of all shares is becoming 5000 rs. and when i saw my todays bill i shocked they charged me 1250 rs. as brokerage........how it is possible?....around 25% of total amount brokerage?...isnt it so harrassing?....members pls pls guide.. am going to speak ccare tomorrow..

Brother,

I have learnt it the hard way. Dont u know in india online trading is ment only for ur broker 2 make money either way (buy or sell) u die or live is not our (read broker) problem yes u do trade give all the profits go home empty handed.