With whom we got our trading account?

for cheapest brokrage go with rkglobal(rs 999 per month 4 unlimited equity and rs 9 per lot in f& o) for negotiable brokrage(for trade tiger a/c it may be .015 for and .15 for delivary without any prepaid ya negotiate ur rm) and best sofware(trade tiger eod charting ,iday charting, u can save ur chart template, most of important indicator is there) no software fee for trade tiger.u can also trade in classic mode ( like icici direct web page) and fast trade (java and flash based plateform) no charge for dial and trade toll free no 1800 22 7500.fullfill security measures and dial and trade executive wil trade and give u good tips for intraday and short term.for margin exposure(time relaxibility) go with kotak(ofline).their tips is also good and come on ur cell as sms.u also negotiate brokrage in kotak.

Hai sir,

This raghavedra rao, i want clarification about the Demat Account in B N Rathi Securities Ltd. they will provide very less brokarage ( Rs10 Per Lot in both side). but i have doubt wether it is safe or not why because not proved trading history and ledger detiles.

Please tel me it is safe or not. i invest only Rs15000 in that demat 2 month back. i want Invest more than that. so please suggest me sir.

Raghava

nac

Hai sir,

This raghavedra rao, i want clarification about the Demat Account in B N Rathi Securities Ltd. they will provide very less brokarage ( Rs10 Per Lot in both side). but i have doubt wether it is safe or not why because not proved trading history and ledger detiles.

Please tel me it is safe or not. i invest only Rs15000 in that demat 2 month back. i want Invest more than that. so please suggest me sir.

Raghava
I have never ever hear about this broker before. Up to my knowledge no one here in this forum have discussed about this broker. Let see some body might have account with this broker...

nac

As I said when I started this thread, I try to update this thread every quarter. By end of this month I post the updated version of the previous one.

If you guys can suggest/share your views on how this can be done better than the previous one.

I will start by this weekend. You can drop your views and suggestion. I can try something to make 'em possible.

alroyraj

Generally discount brokers like RK Global (popular and known) and some newer ones like Bezel, maybe BN Rathi etc are used for intraday trading in equities and/or derivatives.As such people do not use these for long term investments. So in futures go for more established players having some 10 years or so in the market. And yes people keep different accounts for investments and intraday trading esp if the intraday account has excellent rates but is unknown/new etc.

dear
i think reliance is the best broker
brokerage 7.5 rs / lakh one side margin is 20% position on cash should be closed at 2.55 pm it is on limit card 5000rs card will 630 lakh intra day 70 lakh delivery

thank u

mohan nair [email protected]

praveen98

hi,
i am having an account with icici ..but brokerage costs are high. but the platform is good. But rkglobal costs are less.But what about the safety of capital and efficiency of trading platform. Please any body advice me on this...
regards
praveem

i do with reliance capital every thing is good except position want close at 2.55 pm cash limit only 5 times only brokerage 700 lakh for 5000 limit card meand 7.5 rs / lakh very cheep

nac

hi,
i am having an account with icici ..but brokerage costs are high. but the platform is good. But rkglobal costs are less.But what about the safety of capital and efficiency of trading platform. Please any body advice me on this...
regards
praveem
Up to my knowledge few TJ members got account with RKG for years. They are all safe so far... Other than charting, software is good and I hope better than trade racer.

Last edited: