Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

so let me get this straight ...

when you say stamp duty as per state it means different vs when other brokers say stamp duty as per state.

All brokers stamp duty values are matching except yours.
here are some of the differences that I find. there might be more.
Hello BPR,

In our earlier discussions we have told you to discuss the issue with ANMI but you are again asking it here. It has came to our notice that you mentioned somewhere that our stamp duty charges are sketchy:confused: How did you concluded that ANMI's decision is sketchy and certain regional brokers are correct?

And when you said, 'All Brokers' means what? How many brokers have you checked so far? Have you checked with ICICI Direct? HDFC or SBI? Angel Broking? SMC? Absolutely not!!! One or two brokers are charging certain fees that doesn't imply that is the ultimate criteria. Actually you are watching from individual clients perspective and your main concern is about your home state Orissa.

A lot of discussions are on places. Also we do receive queries & aurguements about the issue every day. Please note we do offer services in wafer thin margins and we can't waste our valuable time. To avoid unnecessary debates henceforth, we have decided we will strictly follow:

(i) We will charge as per the State notification for all the states at par with ANMI circular.

Now, If still doubt persists, either you ask clarification from ANMI or stick to whatever understanding you do have.

Thanks & regards

bpr

Hello BPR,

In our earlier discussions we have told you to discuss the issue with ANMI but you are again asking it here. It has came to our notice that you mentioned somewhere that our stamp duty charges are sketchy:confused: How did you concluded that ANMI's decision is sketchy and certain regional brokers are correct?

And when you said, 'All Brokers' means what? How many brokers have you checked so far? Have you checked with ICICI Direct? HDFC or SBI? Angel Broking? SMC? Absolutely not!!! One or two brokers are charging certain fees that doesn't imply that is the ultimate criteria. Actually you are watching from individual clients perspective and your main concern is about your home state Orissa.

A lot of discussions are on places. Also we do receive queries & aurguements about the issue every day. Please note we do offer services in wafer thin margins and we can't waste our valuable time. To avoid unnecessary debates henceforth, we have decided we will strictly follow:

(i) We will charge as per the State notification for all the states at par with ANMI circular.

Now, If still doubt persists, either you ask clarification from ANMI or stick to whatever understanding you do have.

Thanks & regards

I don't check those brokers as they are not discount broker. The last time I checked they all charging fixed stamp duty based on a particular state like Maharashtra for all clients.

May be that is changed may be not But I never found any broker giving anmi link for stampduty.

If you can provide links where these brokers do that that would be great.

Wisdom Capital

I don't check those brokers as they are not discount broker. The last time I checked they all charging fixed stamp duty based on a particular state like Maharashtra for all clients.

May be that is changed may be not But I never found any broker giving anmi link for stampduty.

If you can provide links where these brokers do that that would be great.

Stamp duty for most states in a readable format in single place.

Source: various broker website
There are 37 states in India and your comparison sheet is about 22 states only. Now you suggest me how should we treat the clients of left over states?

Now just check this ANMI list of all 37 state with rates of Stamp Duty.

http://www.anmi.in/downloads/STAMP DUTY PAYABLE_STATE WISE.xls

Now you tell me which one is more authentic?

ANMI is nothing but Association of National Exchange Members of India.

Last edited:
The basic idea of CO or BO is to avail high leveraged products.

In Cover order problem is that you can't place targets rather you have to exit at market price. In Bracket Order you can place target also.

We are offering leverages/exposure/margin upto 40X in MIS . Here you can place multiple orders i.e. Buy/Sell along-with stop-loss & Targets. Further if required you can modify those orders without worrying additional margin getting blocked.

regards
Please clarify regarding above 40x margin.
Is this for all segments ? (like NFO, CDS and MCX)

Is this margin available on all the plans ? (i.e. Freedom, Pro and Ultimate)

Can I place buy, target and sl of same scrip in options too without BRACKET ORDER ?

One more thing if I open an account with you with Pro plan, can I switch to Freedom or Ultimate plan later ?

Wisdom Capital

Please clarify regarding above 40x margin.
Is this for all segments ? (like NFO, CDS and MCX)

Is this margin available on all the plans ? (i.e. Freedom, Pro and Ultimate)

Can I place buy, target and sl of same scrip in options too without BRACKET ORDER ?
40X Margin is available in Pro & Ultimate Plans.

One more thing if I open an account with you with Pro plan, can I switch to Freedom or Ultimate plan later ?
Yes you can change plans later-on.

Wisdom Capital

Currently we are using traditional backoffice from Shilpi software.

We are in a process of developing our in-house back-office with some exclusive features and likely to be launch by next week end. Traders feedback is requested.