Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

1. What is your Intraday Auto Square-Off time? Is it 15:20 as per your Margin policy?
Its in between 3.15 pm to 3.20 pm.

2. Although I will never let margin for my position fall 70%, but will you communicate before taking any action (square-off or for anything else) from your side?
Personal phone call is not possible. Only flash messages in trading terminal will be sent.

3. Am I required to call you everyday for leverage?
No, by default limit will be given to you, however, in extreme cases, if you transfer fund during market hours you have to inform us for higher leverage products.

Regards

Bhai, it is zero, brokerage is zero, no typo mistake
brokerage is free for NSE/NFO, under free brokerage plan,
only to pay, chargeable taxes

I am an existing customer of Wisdom Capital and trade in financial market in last 1 year. In my opinion Wisdom Capital best trading platform in india and they provided 60 time day margin in cash segment and also 5 time delivery margin. There trading platform trade eye and nest software is very easy for placing any kind of order. Thanks Wisdom Capital team for great support.:)

sach007

Impatient Trader
I am an existing customer of Wisdom Capital and trade in financial market in last 1 year. In my opinion Wisdom Capital best trading platform in india and they provided 60 time day margin in cash segment and also 5 time delivery margin. There trading platform trade eye and nest software is very easy for placing any kind of order. Thanks Wisdom Capital team for great support.:)

It looks like you joined Traderji only for commenting good about wisdom... (it doesnt mean I have something bad about wisdom)

You have 2 posts till now and both are about wisdom...

Are you working for them?