Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

CougarTrader

Wisdom Capital is best discount broker with unparalleled services, brokerage and margin.

I am using their Ultimate plan and getting 8 -10 times margin for option writing.

Regards
How about their OMS? Does orders gets properly executed? What I mean is that with other broker platforms I have experienced many a times that price moves in and out of my Limit order without getting it executed? Sometimes even worse its takes a millennia for a order to be placed or modified or canceled? Does that also happen with WC?

Guys I am genuinely looking for a decent Discount Broker. Have posted my requirements here. Could you guys please share your experience with WC. Do they provide leverage to their word? Are their any catch, surprise or hidden charge in your view?
Bhai
IMO, you are wasting your time in searching a model discount broker, with your so called requirements. I do not use leverage, so cant suggest, whether they are are suitable for you or not. I am trading with them for last quite sometime and had no major problem with them
Why not open an account with them and test yourself. There is no account opening charges, so as to loose any money for this.

If satisfied then continue, if not do not trade with them, simple.

marimuthu13

Bhai
IMO, you are wasting your time in searching a model discount broker, with your so called requirements. I do not use leverage, so cant suggest, whether they are are suitable for you or not. I am trading with them for last quite sometime and had no major problem with them
Why not open an account with them and test yourself. There is no account opening charges, so as to loose any money for this.

If satisfied then continue, if not do not trade with them, simple.
IMO, he is blaming all brokers available now, may be he has plan to open new brokerage firm..

CougarTrader

Hello @Wisdom Capital,
A humble request to please share all charges like:
  1. Inter DP transfer
  2. Offmarket transfer (DP) charges
  3. MIS/CO/BO Auto Square off charge
  4. Payin/Payout Charges
Below is what I got from chittorgarh but could not find a direct link under your hood. Please also share other hidden charges (if any).
1542295745237.png

I already have a CDSL EASI Demat from a different Broker. Am I required to open a new Demat from you? If yes, how do I transfer my Holdings onto yours? Using DIS slip? Or by any other means? Any charges?

Thank you

Last edited:

Blackhole

@ windom capital...…..on expiry day do u guys allow buy or sell of options worth 2 /- 5/- …..or In case of huge gap up or down do u guys allow to buy or sell options on opposite direction??

do u provide market orders in options on volatile days or expiry days? hope u guys would reply soon....u guys never reply to mails or whatsapp

Last edited:

Wisdom Capital

Hello @Wisdom Capital,
A humble request to please share all charges like:
  1. Inter DP transfer
  2. Offmarket transfer (DP) charges
  3. MIS/CO/BO Auto Square off charge
  4. Payin/Payout Charges
Below is what I got from chittorgarh but could not find a direct link under your hood. Please also share other hidden charges (if any).
View attachment 30679

I already have a CDSL EASI Demat from a different Broker. Am I required to open a new Demat from you? If yes, how do I transfer my Holdings onto yours? Using DIS slip? Or by any other means? Any charges?

Thank you
Dear sir,

warm Greetings… Para-wise reply given:-

(A) Our charges are following,
  1. For Inter DP transfer are-Rs-15+GST
  2. Off Market Transfer (DP) charges -NIL
  3. MIS/CO/BO Auto Square off charge-RS-20 +GST
  4. Pay-in Charges for fund – Rs-6 via ATOM i.e. third party instant fund transfer.
  5. Pay-out charges for Fund –NIL
(B) It is not necessary to open a Demat A/c with us ,your present Demat A/C can be link with your trading A/C and you can avail all the attractive benefit of Wisdom Capital plans . In case of pay-in for your sold share, the exercise would be done by you. However, if your Demat A/C is also opened with us than you need not to worry for (DP) pay-in and payout.

(C) You can transfer your share holding in two ways –
1. By submitting DIS to your present Depository (they will charge you for share transaction as per their policy)
2. Free of cost ( With closing your present Demat A/C and submitting new Client Master of your Demat A/C to your Present Depository)

Warm Regards

CougarTrader

@Wisdom Capital Thank you for answering, couple of clarifications please.....
(B) It is not necessary to open a Demat A/c with us ,your present Demat A/C can be link with your trading A/C and you can avail all the attractive benefit of Wisdom Capital plans . In case of pay-in for your sold share, the exercise would be done by you. However, if your Demat A/C is also opened with us than you need not to worry for (DP) pay-in and payout.
You mean when I would sell from my Demat, the Margin cannot be immediately used; Funds will be credited to my linked Bank A/C directly and if required would have to pay-in to the Trading A/C. That would be cumbersome.
(C) You can transfer your share holding in two ways –
1. By submitting DIS to your present Depository (they will charge you for share transaction as per their policy)
2. Free of cost ( With closing your present Demat A/C and submitting new Client Master of your Demat A/C to your Present Depository)
Apart from Stocks, I have many NCDs waiting to be matured in years to come. Honestly I have never transferred securities from one Demat to other, always have closed books and moved on; which would be hard this time because of the Bonds. Could you kindly elaborate the 2nd option pertaining to my situation? Would I be required to communicate with the Bond issuers after closing my current Demat and opening a new one with you? BTW my Bank Account would remain the same.
Thanks again....