Why Technical Indicators Dose Not Work ?

To succeed as a trader, one needs complete commitment… Those seeking shortcuts are doomed to failure. And even if you do everything right, you should still expect to, lose money during the first five years… These are cold, hard facts that many would-be traders prefer not to hear or believe, but ignoring them doesn’t change the reality.

- Mark D. Cook

Dears : rkkarnani,mr.g,danpickup,jahan,sibu3168,oilman5,xray27,avny,susoku1,mypoint,giraffe,gyanipundit,traderravi,4candle,bjj9126,smarttrade and many others who only read this thread,

All of you are shouting big that I am wrong,I have failed, Technical Indicator works works works very well etc. etc..,

OK I am agree that Technical Indicator works very very well and all you "PUNDIT" can understand and can interpret the Technical Indicator very very well and making big money with.

Even one out of you can give the proof of earning on paper ?
At least past one or two month ?

I am not interested in your strategy also not in which Indicators you use,
Only just one proof on paper......Thats all,

Then I have no points to discuss about Technical Indicator..!!!

:cool:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Dears : rkkarnani,mr.g,danpickup,jahan,sibu3168,oilman5,xray27,avny,susoku1,mypoint,giraffe,gyanipundit,traderravi,4candle,bjj9126,smarttrade and many others who only read this thread,

All of you are shouting big that I am wrong,I have failed, Technical Indicator works works works very well etc. etc..,

OK I am agree that Technical Indicator works very very well and all you "PUNDIT" can understand and can interpret the Technical Indicator very very well and making big money with.

where I have posted that u r wrong , I have only given reason for "not working = kamchori" :lol:
BTW this susoku1 name seems gud :rofl:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

look this garment seller minting money on paper....:thumb::D

http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/78805-my-options-trading-diary-kiran_thiru-31.html#post868368

================

I think we are wasting our valuable time in this thread. Better to ignore such thread and not visit again.

================

“You cannot open a book without learning something.”

Confucius said it best.

jahan

Hello,

with this post of urs ...i can clearly say that ur in deep frustration.

U missed one more person "Price Pattern Recognition" he given us a link where we can find an article about Succesful TA Traders....if u haven't seen here is the link....

http://etfhq.com/blog/2013/03/02/top...ical-analysts/.....,

........ and by the way u need to clarify ur "Reality concept and Thinking Beyond price concept" as u mentioned in ur previous posts before asking any proofs.....until then u have no rights to ask for proofs(becoz u rise the topic).

buddy its not the Technical Indicator which bring the money in the account.....its u the Trader....Technical indicator is the tool only....i don't know how many times i told this.

TA is only a fraction/part of Trading Business may be its quota around 10-20%....remaining is the exit strategy, risk management and psychology beyond that method.

Some of the members here think that TA is prediction tool....

if any ones trading method involves Guessing,prediction,Art,interpretation....in trading then the method is likely to fail in the long run, may be it has temporary success.

Regards,

rkkarnani

Seems you have got annoyed friend ! :p Dont be! Everyone has their own views. You may be right and again, you be wrong as all have their own Point of view!
No one would like just to pacify you post his Proof... and again, as you will recollect , I had in my very first Post said, Tech Indicators work, but its the Trader who fails them. So how do you plan to decide after seeing the Paper proof of Profit that whether a Tech indicator triumphed or the Trader ! And seeing paper proof of Loss how shall we decide who is to blame, the trader or the indicator !
Frankly, reading your initial post I felt that you are going to Speak "For Technical Indicators" and not against them ! :D
To each his own !

jahan

================

I think we are wasting our valuable time in this thread. Better to ignore such thread and not visit again.

================

“You cannot open a book without learning something.”

Confucius said it best.

Hello,

yes Ur exactly right.....u know we can learn something from these type of threads.....we humans behave like markets do(uncertainity)....see i think he is in Transition stage and we need to help in in clarifying things.....if then also he is not willing to accept....what else we can do....we simply think that our stop-loss got hit(wasting time).

Regards,