Why Technical Indicators Dose Not Work ?

Mr.G

Dears : rkkarnani,mr.g,danpickup,jahan,sibu3168,oilman5,xray27,avny,susoku1,mypoint,giraffe,gyanipundit,traderravi,4candle,bjj9126,smarttrade and many others who only read this thread,

All of you are shouting big that I am wrong,I have failed, Technical Indicator works works works very well etc. etc..,

OK I am agree that Technical Indicator works very very well and all you "PUNDIT" can understand and can interpret the Technical Indicator very very well and making big money with.

Even one out of you can give the proof of earning on paper ?
At least past one or two month ?

I am not interested in your strategy also not in which Indicators you use,
Only just one proof on paper......Thats all,

Then I have no points to discuss about Technical Indicator..!!!

:cool:
ST sir is a professional man! He may be having enough capital to buy out 80% off the forum! He is a god damn legend. BTW son we are trying to help you. I am an investor I dont even use TA. Respect people here. Aaj ke zamane mein koi kuch free mein nhai karta. People here are taking out valuable time to do something good to you.

XRAY27

Dears : rkkarnani,mr.g,danpickup,jahan,sibu3168,oilman5,xray27,avny,susoku1,mypoint,giraffe,gyanipundit,traderravi,4candle,bjj9126,smarttrade and many others who only read this thread,

All of you are shouting big that I am wrong,I have failed, Technical Indicator works works works very well etc. etc..,

OK I am agree that Technical Indicator works very very well and all you "PUNDIT" can understand and can interpret the Technical Indicator very very well and making big money with.

what papers you want ... iam not a "pandit" but a trader full time here for earning..............
FINAL QUESTION:
WHY YOU STARTED THIS THREAD TO KNOW THE LIST OF PERSONS WHO ARE EARNING OR FOR LEARNING

Last edited:

rkkarnani

May be we are being too harsh on trading.nifty ! What he has posted is what he truly believes ! Now its upto him to continue with it or maybe 'unlearn' them and start afresh.
Let us allow him to decided either on whims or on the basis of what so many people have posted their views and links.
One thing for sure happened : His thread brought out some really good Posts on Technical Indicators !

Number of formulas, indicators and number of Trading systems are available on the web,on the various forum and providers....
All are finding...searching....learning....and...so on....so on....etc.

But all we realize that.....there is no any perfect indicator,formula or system that can make constant profit...

So question is...

Why the indicator or system dose not work..???

If you believe that it dose not work..
I will discuss latter..

Technical indicator works most of the times but not all the times, as nothing can work 100% all the times whether Technical /Fundamental as Market is influenced by many trigger points & human sentiments.

sudoku1

in texting world ,wen v type all letters in caps ,its called shouting.i dont think any1 u refered hav done so.

OK I am agree that Technical Indicator works very very well
u AGREE dat technical indicaters work very well ...so u intentionaly wnt 2 differ urself wid d title of ur thread.
all you "PUNDIT" can understand and can interpret the Technical Indicator very very well and making big money with.
u agree dat all u refered here hav knowledge abt TECHNICAL INDICATORS n all r making big money..
if u stand in front of a building, u wil only see d wall..step a little back u can see d floors n step a lil bac n u wil see d whole building.
likewise , a couple of months ledeger cannot define a trader.always prefer d bigger picture 2 see d tiny things.
as far as results r concerned, u hav 2 scan all d threads of d membersu refered.can u giv ur balance sheet here fr all 2 view? i bet u wont so jst step a while in others shoes n u wil get ur answer

u agree dat all d members refered by u r PANDITS n all r earning n stil u r nt intrested in der strategies n indicaters....so d last line of yous is d only thing u wnt frm here
Only just one proof on paper......Thats all

so ur thread n ur views stand conflicting wid each other.:)

Vertigo_1985

Yes Dear,
you are right,

The conclusion of YTC :
1.trade with 3 time frame
2.use uper time frame for finding support & resistant
3.use middle time frame to find trend.
4.trade as per middle time frame as per strenth and weakness of trend
5.trade around support & resistant area
6.and fine tune your trade with lower time fram

But after all YTC is also moving around price action and also using MA on their chart

Thinking about Profit from learning with YTC is usless...!!!

I have also read number of books like this..

But I am thinking beyond THE PRICE,

dude you missed the essence of the book, reread first few pages of the book and you will find answer to your question there itself.

There are many people here in forum itself who have learned from YTC and are doing good. Look for thread by avny, taiki or myself, we post our trades live so all your doubts regarding whether it works or not should get cleared.

Regards