Why Technical Indicators Dose Not Work ?

Number of formulas, indicators and number of Trading systems are available on the web,on the various forum and providers....
All are finding...searching....learning....and...so on....so on....etc.

But all we realize that.....there is no any perfect indicator,formula or system that can make constant profit...

So question is...

Why the indicator or system dose not work..???

If you believe that it dose not work..
I will discuss latter..

:cool:

rkkarnani

Number of formulas, indicators and number of Trading systems are available on the web,on the various forum and providers....

But all we realize that.....there is no any perfect indicator,formula or system that can make constant profit...

So question is...

I will discuss latter..

The Technical Indicators work alright , its the Trader who fails them ! ! :D

Mr.G

Everything works on probability and indicators are never as good as pure price action trading. Whether it be fundamental or technical analysis. Dont blame the system, blame the trader/ analyst.

Rish

So question is...

I will discuss latter..

Indicator or system works good most of the times, but, we use our intelligence on indicator to interpret the market.

Mr.G

I agree with Mr G, nothing can be more validating indicator than the price itself, and no indicator can predict market ( if market is predictable) as clearly as price action can. Rest its also quite true that trader fail the indicators coz of their own psychological barrier.
All credit goes to RK sir he is teaching me dude!

Mr.G

Read around TJ man, gyaan har jagah bant raha hai

DanPickUp

Everything works on probability and indicators are never as good as pure price action trading. Whether it be fundamental or technical analysis. Dont blame the system, blame the trader/ analyst.
If you know that so sure, why do you send me PM and ask me for any answer about that :D:lol::rofl: and why do you send to many other members here regularely PM to ask about TA and other things? Because you are so good at what you post in any TA and real trading thread or why? :lol:

An other thing: Do you see any of TA traders or option traders disturbing your thread with any would like to be or s/////y post?? No, so why do you have to disturb TA threads and other threads with your big mouth??

Last edited:

Mr.G

I know it works on probability, but i still didn't get the fact as to how to find that probability!!

DanPickUp

I know it works on probability, but i still didn't get the fact as to how to find that probability!!
Wrong comment as this is build only on one specific point in TA trading. You do not have a clue about that, but opening your mouth always very big is an attitude of you. Why don't you ******* stay in your thread and comment on FA, because there you do good, but in any TA thread you just show of as a big mouth with nothing behind it.

The Technical Indicators work alright , its the Trader who fails them ! ! :D
Yes RK sir,

Technical Indicators work..
But when they work ? and How they work ?....
99 % traders dont know this..
and result is... 99 % traders fails to profit...!!!

and my other friends said that it is depend on "personal psychology"

but Market(stock) is having different personality at different time !!

Every person has its own psychology for Technical Indicators !!

Number of psychology on some Technical Indicator works on a special-personality(market or stock) at the same time and profit will come !!!

how it can be possible ??

:confused: