where to learn??

There are lots of materials online. Actually, you can start with googling 'top materials to learn about stocks' and I bet the first result will be Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. I believe that it is the first book that you need to read in order to understand whether you are ready to consume this kind of information or not.

MANISH_DAMANI

use traderji also . here lots of real experience decisions are also shared by some of good trader. Then use google for in-depth research if something left. I learned alot from traderji.

Oh man, there are thousands of books and tutorials devoted to the topic of investing and financial instruments. If you want to learn about stocks, read the books of Benjamin Graham, if you want to learn about ETFs, read Bergstein.

stoch

Oh man, there are thousands of books and tutorials devoted to the topic of investing and financial instruments. If you want to learn about stocks, read the books of Benjamin Graham, if you want to learn about ETFs, read Bergstein.
I read many books about trading but the best education source for my was Youtube webinars especially, technical analysis live session with Hotforex mentors. Learned some powerful trading patterns which I still use with small modifications.

Investopedia is a good learning resource and i think we should thanks to google for at least we can ask any related question using their search bar.

How can I learn about stocks, mutual funds equity and other investments?
The best way to start is with these type of forums. I have learned many such things, which I might not have learned on my own. Since 2007, I am a member of this forum.
You can additionally opt for Newspapers like Economic Times & Business Standard and start with paper trading. Paper trading means, take a pen along with the newspaper and go on underlining the news which you think can affect any particular share price. Then on the top of the page, write the name of stock and what you are thinking about it. Whether it will go up or down (mark arrows). Slowly, you will get to know about the factors affecting share price. Keep the newspaper safe with you, and check on your analysis the very next day. Was your prediction right or wrong? This was the technique, I used to learn on my own.
Also, there is a great content available on youtube. You can go for those things. But the repetition rate of topics will be very high. It will cost you much time. You can take a small course of someone who teach Basics of stock market., so you will get to know about the technical jargons & terms used in the stock market.
Hope I have answered your query.

Learning is pretty easy with all of the knowledge and information that is readily available and accessible on the internet. You can also check out some good books by professionals. But the actual learning starts only when you enter the market and gather experience as a trader.

You can start learning from YouTube videos and books. Along with that, you can consider forums like this one to help you understand better. Implement that on a demo account, and this is where your learning journey begins.

There are many resources you can choose to learn from. Most courses online have no credibility at all; consider avoiding them. YouTube channels can help you too. You can read books and follow good authors and traders online on social platforms. You can even try websites like Audible to get additional resources other than courses (it has audiobooks in addition to podcasts, series in audio formats, etc.). The resources are in abundance today, but it is upon you whether you utilise them to your advantage or not.