where to learn??

Books, online courses, podcasts, etc., help you learn. As the majority of stock market courses are fake, you can consider authentic courses from NSE and BSE. Reading books from good and recognized authors also helps in learning. Listening to podcasts helps as a ‘refresher’ for many. You can join forums like this one to learn even better and clear your doubts.

Follow good YouTube channels and read some books like:
Bulls, Bears and Other Beasts by Santosh Nair,
The book Fundamental Analysis for investors by Raghu Palat,
Guide to Indian stock market by Jitendra Gala, and
The Dhandho Investor: The Low-Risk Value Method to High Returns by Mohnish Pabrai.
Practising what you learn also counts in your learning journey, which is essential.

There are vast options amongst learning materials on the internet. YouTube is filled with channels that talk about stocks and how you should pick one successfully. There are many books available too. Check it out and start learning! Good luck!

Through books online and YouTube channels. Checkout, ‘Super Trader Lakshya’ and ‘Kritika Yadav. These will be helpful for you to kickstart your learning process.

You can learn anything from the internet these days. And if you prefer offline learning then you can choose some good books and read them. But I think learning online would be much better since there are many free video tutorials that make learning easy.

YouTube has a lot of good videos. There are some super popular channels if you search it. I also like Lee Baxter Trading, one of the only ones I subscribed to. You can kinda go through and figure out which YouTuber's channels appeal more to you.

There are many free learning resources to get into the stock market. My advice would be to make a list of genuine resources and start from learning them. If you are a book lover, Bulls, Bears and Other Beasts by Santosh Nair is a great book to get your feet wet into the stock market.