What were the worst trading mistakes that we commited from the list?

Worst mistakes that I commited were...

• Traded blindly without any homework or trading plans

Votes: 149 43.7%
  • Traded without Stop Loss or with too big Stop Losses (poor Risk Management).

Votes: 178 52.2%
  • Traded way too many trades in a day resulting net losses (poor Risk and Money Management).

Votes: 95 27.9%
  • Traded against the prevailing trend and then booked losses (poor Plan and Risk Management).

Votes: 127 37.2%
  • Traded with the trend but booked small profit and too early.

Votes: 129 37.8%
  • Traded at Market Price in less volume scrips resulting big losses.

Votes: 41 12.0%
  • Traded on speculations/rumour/news resulting big losses.

Votes: 53 15.5%
  • Traded within fear/greed barrier without risk/reward ratio.

Votes: 103 30.2%
  • Have commited all above and now seasoned trader.

Votes: 65 19.1%
  • None of above but some other.

Votes: 18 5.3%

• Total voters

prst

trying to average out ..

trying to buy a falling stock..

looser

trying to average out ..

means u always try to catch falling knife :D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

manojborle

trying to average out ..

i did the same mistake many times and now learnt the lesson to never average on a loosing stock instead you should add to a winning stock

SexyTrader

I did not know much about FUTURES earlier was the biggest mistake for me :thumb:

Had I discovered FUTURES in my own sweet way much earlier, I would have beaten Warren Buffet by now :p Honestly!

Now I simply love FUTURES & OPTIONS....plain equity sounds so boring to me now, though I did get the most out of plain equity at one point of time. But now I find the plain-jane equity trades so boring !!

stock72

really !!!!! may be you would not be in the market now if u had discovered the f&O earlier...

I did not know much about FUTURES earlier was the biggest mistake for me :thumb:

Had I discovered FUTURES in my own sweet way much earlier, I would have beaten Warren Buffet by now :p Honestly!

Now I simply love FUTURES & OPTIONS....plain equity sounds so boring to me now, though I did get the most out of plain equity at one point of time. But now I find the plain-jane equity trades so boring !!

SexyTrader

really !!!!! may be you would not be in the market now if u had discovered the f&O earlier...
Ya maybe :p and maybe not :thumb:

onlinegtrash

Ya maybe :p and maybe not :thumb:
Buffett, never became rich by playing leveraged instruments,
he is one of the extreme end of value investing, who won't even see the price chart before making an investment decision !

so you are going to beat Buffett in his game, by doing everything he has avoided !??

that's interesting!

SexyTrader

Buffett, never became rich by playing leveraged instruments,
he is one of the extreme end of value investing, who won't even see the price chart before making an investment decision !

so you are going to beat Buffett in his game, by doing everything he has avoided !??

that's interesting!
Well its just that I have fallen in love with leveraged instruments :thumb:

I love high leverages, the higher the better....I feel safe with high-leveraged instruments and it goes well with my mindset. So if I can beat Buffett(or anyone!) :p at his/their game by doing it my way, whats the harm ? :D