Trading the trend

you guys are fighting like kids

what does your SAINT SIR want is to praise him,,,,,,,,,,
does it make a difference or he paid you to advertise his site

GROW UP..... 1+1=2,,,, i don't remember who originated it,,,, but my teacher taught me the same old rule....

Let me write clean and SIMPLE "SAINT Does not want every one to learn, which i believe was his motto, he wants us to remember his name",

i remember a name Rakhi Ji - Controversial Artist

Saint's follower, why are you fighting???? why comments one lot trader ????
you should participate to share knowledge, in case vikas missed,,,, is not it?

or IS IT A BUSINESS????

any ways, i am Loving IT ! MC D veggie surprise BURGER and watching it on Trader Ji,,,, fight of followers and not learning and revising this art again and again,

but """" I did it""""
WWF Rock would say,,,, It does not matter!!""

,,,, ha ha

CHEERS!
Ohhhh its you G ? :lol: had a doubt it is you.. now proved. :rofl: :lol:

I can't understand why people are always critisizing vikas effort and wasting other peoples time. As per my understanding you people don't want one more thread like saint thread in traderji. You may be better traders or future jesse livermores. Pleae leave the poor learning traders & don't come to this thread only for critisizing purpose. (Good critisizam is always invited). If possible please share your knowledge for fellow traders. Vikas never said this is his invention. From the begining itself he said he followed seniors and he presented his knowledge in his own style . Is it wrong? He shared his knowledge to learners and improving his knowledge from smart trader and danpickup etc., those who are participating in this thread.
Sorry if my words are hurting any one, please take the meaning.

NANDAMAD

Dear mangup

All of ur these queries will be resolved itself in coming posts...

It is a big thing we can mark HH,HL,LH,LL......

Please keep marking HH,HL,LH,LL ON UR CHARTS & POST those charts here...

Our first basic part is complete......

Our Next part is PIVOTS......

It is the most important part of our basics part.....
What time period shd be selected for marking HH LL. One year? 2 Yrs? to detect trend change?

What time period shd be selected for marking HH LL. One year? 2 Yrs? to detect trend change?
If you are trading 5 min timeframe intraday then 5-6 days timeperiod is enough...if trading hourly, then 3 months and if trading daily timeframe, 8-12 months timeperiod enough to get the idea of the current trend.

Smart_trade

Dear Vikas,

Please ignore the critics on this thread there is proverb in Marathi " Mati thite kide astat"

I think Original Gita is in Sanskrit but Sant Gyaneshwara made it easy and understood to common man translated it in Marathi. which is very useful to all mankind. Such way Mr. Sait has invented flow trading he is Icon of that but you are inventing new Ideas in simple way to uderstand the people.

So keep it up ingnore legpulles. Best wishes from my side.

Thanks and regards,

Maruti Mane

SUPPORT:

Support is the price level at which demand is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from declining further. The logic dictates that as the price declines towards support and gets cheaper, buyers become more inclined to buy and sellers become less inclined to sell. By the time the price reaches the support level, it is believed that demand will overcome supply and prevent the price from falling below support.

Resistance is the price level at which selling is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from rising further. The logic dictates that as the price advances towards resistance, sellers become more inclined to sell and buyers become less inclined to buy. By the time the price reaches the resistance level, it is believed that supply will overcome demand and prevent the price from rising above resistance.

Support & resistance levels play very important role in reversal of market...
Well..every active trader knows all these concepts put by saint in TSF and any other"sir" has hardly anything to do with this...
Do not bother about my trading. I am certainly in better shape than you and so called your one lot mentors who have hell of time to copy and paste.

Chapter is closed for me.
we all know that ST took alot of pain and reverting almost each and every query of all the members. even if he is copy /pasting as you said but it is also took alot of time taking process to revert and he is doing without any selfishness or any personal motive behind that. first you think about yourself have you contributing anyting in this forum . almost 90% are silent reader and gaining knowledge from good traders like ST,SAINT,RAGHAV,SAVANT GRADE,AW10 and alot of others.... and people like you try to compel the good traders to discontinue from this platform . AS a result we lost chances to improve our learning . if you are in good shape then try to share your knowledge we will be happy to see that. its very easy to criticizing someone
rather than appreciating some one . its pleasure to have mentor like ST . we also want he guide us like he do in other forum.