Trading the trend

gurmy.

Dear Friends

Saint sir has full knowledge about running this thread, I have given him a pm ,Those who have any problem can ask saint sir.....

I every time gave credit to saint sir for lot of basic things for explaining in a nice way....

But I am unable to understand why these poor guys thought that pivot word is discovered by saint sir......

I am from delhi & here lot of traders use pivots in their trading ( In not saint's way)who even dont know the name of saint sir...

I think there will be a time when ppl will ask not to use candlestic patterns, fibbos, trendlines, price actions, bollinger bands, stochastics...

bcoz all these are discovered & implemented .....
dear vikas,

you do'nt required to give an explanation every time,someone raises a finger on you and your motives
you are doing a great job :clapping::clapping:
carry on
best wishes and a happy holy to all TJ members

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

VJAY

Dear Friends

Saint sir has full knowledge about running this thread, I have given him a pm ,Those who have any problem can ask saint sir.....

I every time gave credit to saint sir for lot of basic things for explaining in a nice way....

But I am unable to understand why these poor guys thought that pivot word is discovered by saint sir......

I am from delhi & here lot of traders use pivots in their trading ( In not saint's way)who even dont know the name of saint sir...

I think there will be a time when ppl will ask not to use candlestic patterns, fibbos, trendlines, price actions, bollinger bands, stochastics...

bcoz all these are discovered & implemented .....
:confused:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clapping:

Ahh ok....saint sir never told anywhere when discussing any method its his invention....But you clearly know that you got this knowledge from him/his forum...So why you hesitate to just a oneliner write up(atleast giving a thx to him) in 1st post of this thread....Still confused about it :confused:

Any way your thread will help a lot to newbies in trading ......:clap:

calic

Dear Vikas
I too fully agree with Gurmi that you need not comment on such unsolicited comments and concentrte on your good work and trading.As you yourself said Dogs bark and...........................:D

VIKAS 21

:confused:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::clapping:

Ahh ok....saint sir never told anywhere when discussing any method its his invention....But you clearly know that you got this knowledge from him/his forum...So why you hesitate to just a oneliner write up(atleast giving a thx to him) in 1st post of this thread....Still confused about it :confused:

Any way your thread will help a lot to newbies in trading ......:clap:
Yes u r right....

I accept my fault....

I accept that what i am posting here a lot learnt from

1. Various websites

2. SAINT SIR

3. ST SIR

4. Other seniors on TJ & on other forums ....

The whole credit goes to these seniors & these websites......

I hope there is no problem now....

calic

To the moderators
Can you think of giving the threadstarter the privilage to decide whether a member should be allowed to continue posting in his thread ?This is a suggestion from my side because I have seen many a times in this forum that somebody makes some unwarranted comments on those who do really devote their valuable time for the benefit of members; not only disrupting the flow of the thread,but the impact is on the morale of the one who does all this unselfish work.Is n't it O.K if somebody does not like or does not want to participate in the work of some others,atleast the former should be forced to stay away?

Last edited:
Yes u r right....

I accept my fault....

I accept that what i am posting here a lot learnt from

1. Various websites

2. SAINT SIR

3. ST SIR

4. Other seniors on TJ & on other forums ....

The whole credit goes to these seniors & these websites......

I hope there is no problem now....
wishy washy credit ...no respect whatsoever!!! Point here is you are trying to explain Saint Sir's concepts and only Saint Sir's concepts but not willing to accept that genuinely.

VJAY

To the moderators
Can you think of giving the threadstarter the privilage to decide whether a member should be allowed to continue posting in his thread ?This is a suggestion from my side because I have seen many a times in this forum that somebody makes some unwarranted comments on those who do really devote their valuable time for the benefit of members; not only disrupting the flow of the thread,but the impact is on the morale of the one who does all this unselfish work.Is n't it O.K if somebody does not like or does not want to participate in the work of some others,atleast the former should be forced to stay away?
Dear calic,
So you thinking we making unwarranted comments ....:(
I just requested to atleast give some credit to them from the thread starter got these knowledge .....is it unwarrented comments.....OHhhhhhhh

Okk no need to moderator restrict me......will try to not visir this thread no more.......Thx

you guys are fighting like kids

what does your SAINT SIR want is to praise him,,,,,,,,,,
does it make a difference or he paid you to advertise his site

GROW UP..... 1+1=2,,,, i don't remember who originated it,,,, but my teacher taught me the same old rule....

Let me write clean and SIMPLE "SAINT Does not want every one to learn, which i believe was his motto, he wants us to remember his name",

i remember a name Rakhi Ji - Controversial Artist

Saint's follower, why are you fighting???? why comments one lot trader ????
you should participate to share knowledge, in case vikas missed,,,, is not it?

or IS IT A BUSINESS????

any ways, i am Loving IT ! MC D veggie surprise BURGER and watching it on Trader Ji,,,, fight of followers and not learning and revising this art again and again,

but """" I did it""""
WWF Rock would say,,,, It does not matter!!""

,,,, ha ha

CHEERS!