Trading the trend

IMO,This thread should be immediately closed. Encouraging Copy, pasting without permission from TSF is unethical. Vikas21 is just changing pivot names as if all is his invention and that too not in right spirit. Desperate people...carry on...Now I understand why Saint left TJ.
you are correct km10443..funny changing names here and there :lol:

no problem discussing, but give credit to person who has given you the knowledge.

As TSF is closed, how could there be any copy paste from that forum?

And if TSF will be closed for ever, what will be with all the work others have done to fill that forum?

Dear Vikas, please move on with what you do. I think you do good and you not have to think about such comments.
Dan, you know that tsf is closed forever? who told you that friend?

what will be with all the work others have done to fill that forum?"
Saint's ideas are his original, why steal it? i think vikas not trading...if he is trading successfully, he will not steal ideas to become popular :lol:
lot of non-trading teachers here :clapping:

1. point 1 previous support

2. point 2 , price taking strong support at previous support level, more than 3 weeks in that range...
Hi All,
Mark this graph in your PC's..... where is trend visible ?, higher high and higher low,,,, it is Sideways market,,, same move is visible in Nifty Spot, when it attempt 6110....

I follow full time chart, but same structure....

Cheers!

VIKAS 21

Dear Friends

Saint sir has full knowledge about running this thread, I have given him a pm ,Those who have any problem can ask saint sir.....

I every time gave credit to saint sir for lot of basic things for explaining in a nice way....

But I am unable to understand why these poor guys thought that pivot word is discovered by saint sir......

I am from delhi & here lot of traders use pivots in their trading ( In not saint's way)who even dont know the name of saint sir...

I think there will be a time when ppl will ask not to use candlestic patterns, fibbos, trendlines, price actions, bollinger bands, stochastics...

bcoz all these are discovered & implemented .....

1. Saint, ST , what does every one wants, is to teach a man.....
am i wrong ?,,,,,,, and any one starts this thread and does what ?

2. Is their a common goal for the same reason, they would have started or initiated this thread to teach us,,,,,

3. do you want us to pay Saint, Vikas, or ST ?

4. why this forums at the first place?

I am a ORB trader,,, don't understand this stuff,,,,, I am learning it from basics, from different prospective of teacher

Again,,,

, if any one has problem, ,,,, please go to washroom! he he

CHEERS for learning!