Status
Not open for further replies.

kvram

Dear savantji please guide me to learn forex trade I am following your guidance but i am doing on gcitrading demo sir ,fxcm, MT soft wares are not getting data sir but gci is not having cci ,and other indicators if you can give me link address of any good demo to study your follow up.THANKING YOU.

SavantGarde

Hi KVRam,

You Can Download Demo From www.investtechfx.com

Let Me How You Progress With It.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear savantji please guide me to learn forex trade I am following your guidance but i am doing on gcitrading demo sir ,fxcm, MT soft wares are not getting data sir but gci is not having cci ,and other indicators if you can give me link address of any good demo to study your follow up.THANKING YOU.

SavantGarde

Hi KVRam,

You Are Most Welcome & Let Me Know If You Have Any Issues With It,

I Don't Think They Are Giving Indian Indices Yet, But You Can Always Check With Them By Sending Them An Email From Their Support Page On The Website.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

savantji, I have downloaded from your link and watching ,sir A BIG Thankyou.
sir are they giving nse index as given in gci platform?

SavantGarde

Vicky,

Did You See The Crosses After The Fed News Last Night, They Went Wild Especially The Yen Crosses.....Hope You Were Nimble Enough To Catch Both Sides.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir

Many pairs are trending up. Went long yesterday on EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Awesome trades

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

I was on messenger just to talk about that. I pinged but there was no answer, looks u were busy.

I have reading on a strategy using just candlesticks and reversals. We can discuss on that once I finish up on that.

SavantGarde

Vicky,

My Messenger Is Rarely On, Am Not A Very Chat On Messenger Person, Hate Typing, Prefer To Talk On The Phone.....:)

By The Way In That Particular 15 Min. Bar & 2 Bars After That, Trades Were Over....My Friend...Not Much To Interpret In Terms Of Candle

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

I was on messenger just to talk about that. I pinged but there was no answer, looks u were busy.

I have reading on a strategy using just candlesticks and reversals. We can discuss on that once I finish up on that.

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,
I dint mean in terms of the current trade but rather in terms of a high probablity setup for all the future trade.
The IB method we follow is also a candle based trade so, I am building up on that.
I will put some trade charts on what I really mean.

Also, once you are yahoo I can send in the IB indicator, I mentioned earlier.
Vicky,

My Messenger Is Rarely On, Am Not A Very Chat On Messenger Person, Hate Typing, Prefer To Talk On The Phone.....:)

By The Way In That Particular 15 Min. Bar & 2 Bars After That, Trades Were Over....My Friend...Not Much To Interpret In Terms Of Candle

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.