Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

1 Is Where I Have Gone Short Because Upper BB Is Pierced

2 Is Stop Loss For This & And All The Trades Taken Afterwards

3 Bearish Engulf After Completion Of This Bar Where Most Of The Trades Have Been Taken

4 Is The 7th Time When The ZigZag Has Picked The Bottom, Normally Doesnt Go More Than 7 or 8 Times On 60 Min TF

5 This Bar Was In Progress When I Copied The Chart & This Bar Is Where All The Short Trades Was Covered, Bar Closed Just A Little Short Of The Previous Bearish Bar, It Closed Almost The Same Size As The Previous Bar

6 Notice How The SMA Crossovers Have Converged, Infact In The Next Bar Which Is Not Present On The Chart Has Crossed Over On The Upside.

Green Dot Dash Lines Are My Trade Lines Where I Have Gone Short

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Looks like more practice for me on the system. :)
Cause I am still unclear why we went short on 1 and not on the 3-4 bars on the left.
Using the 5 and 6 MA i can see the bear crossover.

1 Is Where I Have Gone Short Because Upper BB Is Pierced

2 Is Stop Loss For This & And All The Trades Taken Afterwards

3 Bearish Engulf After Completion Of This Bar Where Most Of The Trades Have Been Taken

4 Is The 7th Time When The ZigZag Has Picked The Bottom, Normally Doesnt Go More Than 7 or 8 Times On 60 Min TF

5 This Bar Was In Progress When I Copied The Chart & This Bar Is Where All The Short Trades Was Covered, Bar Closed Just A Little Short Of The Previous Bearish Bar, It Closed Almost The Same Size As The Previous Bar

6 Notice How The SMA Crossovers Have Converged, Infact In The Next Bar Which Is Not Present On The Chart Has Crossed Over On The Upside.

Green Dot Dash Lines Are My Trade Lines Where I Have Gone Short

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Vicky,

1 Is Where I Have Mentioned That Trade Was Of 5 Lots Only Because BB Was Pierced, & Didnt Have To Cover Cause The Confirmation Of Bearishness Has Come On The Third Bar Thereafter, Where All Other Trades Were Piled On.

No, My Crossover Is Of 3 & 5

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

Looks like more practice for me on the system. :)
Cause I am still unclear why we went short on 1 and not on the 3-4 bars on the left.
Using the 5 and 6 MA i can see the bear crossover.

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Took a positions on usd/jpy. I had a profit of 35 pips at one time but waited for my SAR or CAR signal. By, the time it was reached the whole thing was busted and I have just 5 pips profit.

Question is: Do we have a fixed profit target, like say 30/50 pips ??

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Just took the longest(lasting a total of 12hrs) and the biggest trade of my forex trading life. A humongous 150 pips move on GBP/USD. I think it could have been strechted to a bit more, maybe 175-200 but then I just held back.

SavantGarde

Hi Vicky,

Great Going With The Trades

Cautious Times Irrespective Of The Bars We Are Talking Is

a) After The U.S. Market Closes
b) Before The Fareast Markets Start, Especially NIKKEI

Today I Have Traded, CAD, YEN Crosses With USD, EURO & AUD, Way Too Many Trades To List Them All Out In Detail

Net Gain As Usual Very Good....:)

Still Long In With USD/YEN & EURO/YEN....Sitting On Very Good Profit Will Be Closing The Trades Just Before The U.S. Markets Close Or If I Get A Bearish Bar In Between

I Read Your Earlier Post, You Have To Keep Tab Of The Crossover Too Along With IB

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Another query.

Here, I have a total of three trades highlighted.

Trade 2 was a 59 pip move.

Trade 3 is in progress.

Before we have a trade 1 which is still running or we close the position once a bearish crossover is there at trade 2?

SavantGarde

Vicky,

If Your Current Trade Is Based On Bars & You Get A Bearish Crossover It Is Better To Keep Tighten S/L Or Exit Depending On Your Comfort.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

Another query.

Here, I have a total of three trades highlighted.

Trade 2 was a 59 pip move.

Trade 3 is in progress.

Before we have a trade 1 which is still running or we close the position once a bearish crossover is there at trade 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.