Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Vicky,

Repainting Is Limited To One Bar Only & Doesnt Change To Opposite Colour Moreover If You Have The Crossover Working At The Same Time With Candle Pattern It Is Double Confirmation

SavantGarde

Yeah I am also talking abt the same thing. Issue is the repainting which takes place ie. after the candle is formed it gives a downside or a updside arrow. But, the same arrow could be reversed the very next candle which needs to be taken into consideration. I am not sure you have experienced this issue till now. I will post a pic of that happening in the evening.
If you want to analyze a trend try using 20 EMA, it seems to give me an entry point around london open for a huge upmove/down move lasting atleast till US open. The move could be around 60-90 pips easy.

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,
Maybe it was a rare occurence but anyways I would put up the image.
Also, I have been reading on candle bar trading would discuss about it when I come on chat.
Vicky,

Repainting Is Limited To One Bar Only & Doesnt Change To Opposite Colour Moreover If You Have The Crossover Working At The Same Time With Candle Pattern It Is Double Confirmation

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi RK,

This What Is Being Discussed Is Forex

My Todays Trading Pairs So Far Are USD/JPY & EURO/JPY

Charting Is As Follows:

1) SMA 3 & 5
2) BB 20,2
3) ZigZag (Accumulation From 7th Repaint Of Low)
4) CCI Arrow An Indicator Being Used Today For The First Time
5) TF 60 Min.

They All Compliment Each Other Either For Accumulation Or Exits Or Going Short.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Please post :
What Paratmeters are used ofr MA crossover ( It is probably 3 and 5 SMA)
And
What values are used for BB???
Thanks.

rkkarnani

Hi RK,

This What Is Being Discussed Is Forex

My Todays Trading Pairs So Far Are USD/JPY & EURO/JPY

Charting Is As Follows:

1) SMA 3 & 5
2) BB 20,2
3) ZigZag (Accumulation From 7th Repaint Of Low)
4) CCI Arrow An Indicator Being Used Today For The First Time
5) TF 60 Min.

They All Compliment Each Other Either For Accumulation Or Exits Or Going Short.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
Thanks a lot for detailed reply!! Seems it is beyond me!!! :eek:
No idea at all about CCI Arrow and main thing is never traded Forex, rather never even eyeballed Fores charts. Have been told that Forex has multiple times the Turnovewr of Stock Markets world over.
Have bookmarked the thread and shall vissit the same in not too distant a future (hopefully) :p
Thanks again.
Regards
-R K Karnani
ps.: Wondering if these parameters and system suits NF ???!!!

SavantGarde

Hi RK,

True It Has A Turnover In Excess Of 80 Times Of Stock Markets Put Together
Forex Market Is Open 24/5 From Monday To Friday.

CCI Arrow That I Mentioned Is Not A Separate Window Indicator Like CCI, Just Shows Two Different Colured Arrows On The Charts For Buying & Selling.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks a lot for detailed reply!! Seems it is beyond me!!! :eek:
No idea at all about CCI Arrow and main thing is never traded Forex, rather never even eyeballed Fores charts. Have been told that Forex has multiple times the Turnovewr of Stock Markets world over.
Have bookmarked the thread and shall vissit the same in not too distant a future (hopefully) :p
Thanks again.
Regards
-R K Karnani
ps.: Wondering if these parameters and system suits NF ???!!!

SavantGarde

Vicky,

Have Tried But No A Favourite Of Mine Except When The Volatility Increases, Which Normally Happens When Some News From ECB Or UK Is On The Anvil.

I Love Volatility....:)

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

Thanks for these setups. I will use them once going back to home on MT4.
Btw, have you tried trading EUR/GBP? It is said to be the lowest volatile pair of the majors and is difficult to trade on.

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Same here. Range bound markets are boring and with too less entries.
Why I mentioned EUR/GBP is cause the more pennies/dollars out of each pip.
Considering that, it has low volatility and if any is present it is London session.
Vicky,

Have Tried But No A Favourite Of Mine Except When The Volatility Increases, Which Normally Happens When Some News From ECB Or UK Is On The Anvil.

I Love Volatility....:)

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.