Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_ag

Sorry Sir,
That time I was half way to my Office . :)
My issue with trading in forex has been related to my packed schedule @ office.
I come back when US market has just gone through the move ie around 11 EDT and then sometime end up taking trades in the danger time zone.(between US close and Japan open).
Vicky,

Did You See The Vertical Down Move On EURO/YEN & USD/YEN In The Morning.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

vicky_ag

Savant Sir,

Sorry cudnt be on chat in the morning. But, just want to add that the CCI indicator is unreliable.
I have a back test runner which shows me data in real time, even on that it proved unreliable.

SavantGarde

Vicky,

I Used It From Morning Today & All Trades Are In Positive, I Am Using 60 Min. TF, Also Checked 15 Min. Seems Fine On 15 Min.TF Too

By The Way I Am Talking About CCIArrow

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

Sorry cudnt be on chat in the morning. But, just want to add that the CCI indicator is unreliable.
I have a back test runner which shows me data in real time, even on that it proved unreliable.

vicky_ag

Yeah I am also talking abt the same thing. Issue is the repainting which takes place ie. after the candle is formed it gives a downside or a updside arrow. But, the same arrow could be reversed the very next candle which needs to be taken into consideration. I am not sure you have experienced this issue till now. I will post a pic of that happening in the evening.
If you want to analyze a trend try using 20 EMA, it seems to give me an entry point around london open for a huge upmove/down move lasting atleast till US open. The move could be around 60-90 pips easy.
Vicky,

I Used It From Morning Today & All Trades Are In Positive, I Am Using 60 Min. TF, Also Checked 15 Min. Seems Fine On 15 Min.TF Too

By The Way I Am Talking About CCIArrow

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.