• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

In a previous post you had asked me to hold on to my shorts with a SL of 5110 (conservative) or 5180 (aggressive). With respect to this current post has the previous view changed? Kindly illuminate.

Thanks and regards
Esse, did you read my post in my other thread ?

I am long on Nifty futures for Swing trade.

What you have is a positional trade. These two are different. Kindly read my views on nifty here. http://www.traderji.com/equities/39957-nifty-daily-price-analysis-14.html#post438994

Swing and Positional trades are two different things. Hope you get my point.

Can you tell me why you entered shorts at such low level ?

Tc

SwingKing

i m short one lot in nifty from 4920...sl of 5155..any views ppl
If you have a positional trade then stick with your stop loss. Weekly momentum is still not positive. Whether it will get positive going forward, only time will tell. Whatever your reasoning was, just stick to your plans. It does not matter what I or other users say. Ultimately, market's will decide where it wants to go.

Tc

saivenkat

Re: Using 5-Min Charts for Profits

Thanks Raunak for the reply. I wanted to know if there are any specific settings to be done for intraday trading. Please note that I am a novice, am using Amibroker to analyze realtime feed.
Hello Laxsri, as far as i know, Raunak bhai does not use Ami, or advice to intraday. He is a swing/ positional player. But surely he will give you all the possible help to you, amongst his busy schedules.

I have heard that Columbus bhai is using BB (20,2) and MACD (8,3,4) for his intraday, along with Stoch. Sorry to poke my nose, inside for a question directed to Raunak ji.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

SwingKing

Re: Using 5-Min Charts for Profits

Thanks Raunak for the reply. I wanted to know if there are any specific settings to be done for intraday trading. Please note that I am a novice, am using Amibroker to analyze realtime feed.
Dear Laxsri,

As Sai has mentioned, intraday trades is not my forte. For that you will have to take someone else's opinion.

Hope this helps.

Tc

Esse

Esse, did you read my post in my other thread ?

> No i have not. I am yet to devote substantial time to traderji and importantly your threads

I am long on Nifty futures for Swing trade.

What you have is a positional trade. These two are different. Kindly read my views on nifty here. http://www.traderji.com/equities/39957-nifty-daily-price-analysis-14.html#post438994

Swing and Positional trades are two different things. Hope you get my point.

> I THINK I GOT IT

Can you tell me why you entered shorts at such low level ?
I was not very sure but i anticipated the mkts to go down to 4770. Since i was not very sure I took a vey small position, which will not bother me much.
Tc
PS I have seen your replies and appreciate the fact that you consider the mkts to be supreme and above all personal opinions (including yours). This goes in to show your maturity. Keep it up

Re: RSI Divergence on Daily Charts

Hi Raunak ji,

I am trying to learn divergence between Stochastics & Price, request your kind guidance here. If you see the price of Mahindra & Mahindra, the prices are moving higher on a daily chart since 3-6-2010 till date but the fast stochastic levels have made lower highs from 95 to 94.

HHLH - Means to go short. Should one purchase a PUT option of Rs. 600 /- (Currently @ a premium of Rs. 13.55).

Please advise.

SwingKing

Re: RSI Divergence on Daily Charts

Hi Raunak ji,

I am trying to learn divergence between Stochastics & Price, request your kind guidance here. If you see the price of Mahindra & Mahindra, the prices are moving higher on a daily chart since 3-6-2010 till date but the fast stochastic levels have made lower highs from 95 to 94.

HHLH - Means to go short. Should one purchase a PUT option of Rs. 600 /- (Currently @ a premium of Rs. 13.55).

Please advise.
Laxsri,

M&M is in a very strong trend. Avoid shorting it. Also, the stochastic which you mention is in overbought zone now. It can remain there for a while and the stock can continue to remain up. Short weak stocks and Buy strong stocks. Avoid doing the opposite. Look for divergence in weak stocks.

Tc