• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok you mean u watch on chart price rise and vollume increase as remembering avg vollume of every stock is not easy here my problem start as I dont watch chart and dont have any charting software or anyother type of software trade simply with guts and whatever stock i chose take 10-20-50-100 days avg vollume note it down from google and keep an eye whenever go up with vollume I enter can U suggest any other way?? Hope I am not wasting ur weekend thnx for spending time for me bro GBU tc

saivenkat

This question has triggered in my mind because of Prashant bhai, As he was asking about HPCL, and this lead me to check the price of HFCL, which was once upon a time my favorite. Presently it is at levels of Rs 11. So why not i think of investing in penny stocks like this.

Can anyone suggest the best 5 stocks for investment of a minimum of 5 to 8 years?
But the condition is the stock value must be within 100 Rs at the present moment.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

SwingKing

So Raunakbhai can u advice on HPCL?
This question has triggered in my mind because of Prashant bhai, As he was asking about HPCL, and this lead me to check the price of HFCL, which was once upon a time my favorite. Presently it is at levels of Rs 11. So why not i think of investing in penny stocks like this.

Can anyone suggest the best 5 stocks for investment of a minimum of 5 to 8 years?
But the condition is the stock value must be within 100 Rs at the present moment.

Regards
Saivenkat:)
I think the question is towards Hindustan Petroleum which is currently at 511.9.

Prashant, if you are looking for Swing trade, then I will tell you when to enter. If you are looking for investing in it, then you can do it right away.

Tc

saivenkat

I think the question is towards Hindustan Petroleum which is currently at 511.9.

Prashant, if you are looking for Swing trade, then I will tell you when to enter. If you are looking for investing in it, then you can do it right away.

Tc

I know Prashant is referring Hindustan Petroleum, but then, its not the fault of me, but that of my mind, which thought about HFCL, ( Himachal futuristic Communications Ltd) and subsequently bade me to ask about best 5 penny stocks for longer version. :D

Regards
Saivenkat

I know Prashant is referring Hindustan Petroleum, but then, its not the fault of me, but that of my mind, which thought about HFCL, ( Himachal futuristic Communications Ltd) and subsequently bade me to ask about best 5 penny stocks for longer version. :D

Regards
Saivenkat
One of my friend is deeply stuck in this stock :D