Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Out from GSPL,ashokley and entered in DABUR sir.....:)
But holding RELMEDIA...
VJAY,

If you are taking trades based on my trades, then adhere to what SL and exit positions I mention. Kind of trading which I do, is psychologically difficult. I keep getting in and keep getting out.

GSPL and Ashok leyland were all exited. You exited Bajaj Auto early and now you are still holding on to Relmedia. So, you are entering on my prices, and exiting on your prices. Dear, I hope you know what you are doing.

Tc

SwingKing

Bajaj Auto trade was executed at 1465.

Currently it is trading at 1522.

Above mentioned figures are futures figures.

Move your trailing stop to 1505 (futures).

At the most we would like to keep a gain of Rs. 40 as profit.

Reason I am telling you to switch to trailing stop is because Bajaj auto was not a fresh Buy trade like Dabur or GSPL. It was a continuation buy trade. Hence, the trend is a bit mature. Since we are in profits, we would like to book some at least in case it starts to fall.

Stock is extremely bullish as of now. But as traders, we need to ensure that our winning position is not turned into a losing one.

For trades like Dabur we will follow EOD stop losses.

If any queries, please ask.

Tc
Bajaj Auto is going from strength to strength. Now up 4%.

Increase your trailing stop to 1510.

Keep an eye on ashok leyland. Giving an opportunity to enter again. Will wait for a close above 75.

Tc

VJAY

VJAY,

If you are taking trades based on my trades, then adhere to what SL and exit positions I mention. Kind of trading which I do, is psychologically difficult. I keep getting in and keep getting out.

GSPL and Ashok leyland were all exited. You exited Bajaj Auto early and now you are still holding on to Relmedia. So, you are entering on my prices, and exiting on your prices. Dear, I hope you know what you are doing.

Tc
Dear sir,
Yes some wrong from my side..:(...now on am stick with you....will exit from relmedia also....am still not able to out 'I' from my trading..will strictly try to follow sir....thanks to reminding me this again .......

SwingKing

Dear sir,
Yes some wrong from my side..:(...now on am stick with you....will exit from relmedia also....am still not able to out 'I' from my trading..will strictly try to follow sir....thanks to reminding me this again .......
VJAY,

AM not asking you to follow my calls blindly. Am not going to be there forever, hence you need to learn why these calls are picked. As always, I will post why Bajaj Auto was picked at EOD. Once you begin to get confidence in this method, just start trading on your own. It is good to include "I" in your trading. But do it once you have full confidence.

Tc

PGDIMES

Dear Raunak,

Plz have a look on the charts of Tata Motors. Entered in 1100 CA yesterday. Closed out. Took 1120 CA today @ 59.50. What can be the target according to you? My target is 1200 in this series with SL @ 1100.