• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MurAtt

Watchlist had
1. DLF for entry at 345 which never came .. tgt 450+
2. Aban above 845 for tgt 1200
3. RelCap above 820.. waiting for retest
4. Bharati Shipyard for tgt 450+
5. Aptech ... waiting for confirmation .. has made HnS as well as I-HnS tgt 180 ..

Raunak and Apurv ... would want some inputs on all 4 scrips other than Gitanjali from your end :)

columbus

Watchlist had
1. DLF for entry at 345 which never came .. tgt 450+
2. Aban above 845 for tgt 1200
3. RelCap above 820.. waiting for retest
4. Bharati Shipyard for tgt 450+
5. Aptech ... waiting for confirmation .. has made HnS as well as I-HnS tgt 180 ..

Raunak and Apurv ... would want some inputs on all 4 scrips other than Gitanjali from your end :)

Hi SM,

Aban,Relcap and BharShip are good picks.
You can add Hind Composites to the list.
What is striking about the stock is High BV of 894 and EPS of 864.
Still the price is 483.Of course, it is thinly traded share.

Last edited:
Hi Raunakji,
I want to do trading for shorter time frame base( 2 to 4 weeks).
I hold an account with India infoline and use Google finance for technical analysis(Pls suggest if this is not a good site or if you aware of any other better site )
But I am not sure how to use it they way you mentioned in your posts.
For example. When I use Candlestic what interval shall I choose for my purpose of trading(2 min,5 min, 30 min, Daily, weekly) and for how many days chat shall I draw ( 1 month , 3 months, 6 months etc).

I think I am asking some silly questions here but your input will make me learn somthing.

Thanks
Deep

MurAtt

Start reading from Pg 1 and visit SavantGarde's thread "Stocks to Keep a Close Eye On" and you're basically 60% ready to trade ....

BUT

Do show some patience, read the threads in whole and you will actually benefit.

Practice what you have learnt on paper trades .. or small qty like 5nos, 10 nos and then you're ready for the balance 40% ....

Once you're ready .. then you can ask Qs :D

:cheers:

Hi Raunakji,
I want to do trading for shorter time frame base( 2 to 4 weeks).
I hold an account with India infoline and use Google finance for technical analysis(Pls suggest if this is not a good site or if you aware of any other better site )
But I am not sure how to use it they way you mentioned in your posts.
For example. When I use Candlestic what interval shall I choose for my purpose of trading(2 min,5 min, 30 min, Daily, weekly) and for how many days chat shall I draw ( 1 month , 3 months, 6 months etc).

I think I am asking some silly questions here but your input will make me learn somthing.

Thanks
Deep