• March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

As of 14:30,

for tomorrow, my system has given Short sell on

NIFTY, ICICIBANK, IBREALEST, RENUKA ,BANKINDIA, TATASTEEL

Lets see if signals remain till 15.15 ... Will post the final list at 15.25 ... Let's Observe

Tc

Mangafreakz

@Raunak
You once told about AFL for your latest system , also do post that when you release your system.
Regards.

SwingKing

@Raunak
You once told about AFL for your latest system , also do post that when you release your system.
Regards.
Yes I did ... and these signals are based on that only ...

It does not have an AFL mangafreakz.... It is a .NET based application that I have developed with my team ... I will release that application once the testing phase is over ...

SwingKing

This is the final list as of 15.15 - 15.20

Banks and sugar stocks are looking weak.

For Short - BAJAJHIND, BANKINDIA,RENUKA,CENTURYTEX,IBREALEST, ICICIBANK,TATASTEEL

For Long - Wipro

Testing phase is on. Please don't trade.

Signals are based on closing prices. So, since we r seeing these at 15.20, It might be that (in very rare case) we might get one false signal.

SwingKing

Since this is a T + 1 to T + 4 system (Maximum holding till 4 sessions), I am uploading performance of signals generated on 4th and 5th of this month. Four day cycle for these are over. On 6th and 7th there were no signals. And the next signal was on 8th, 11th and 12th (today). Will be uploading result when 4 day cycle ends for them.

CMP is the market price on the SIGNAL day

Raju

Hi,

Nice thread Raunak .
Thanks for whatever postings u have done.

Raju

SwingKing

Guys, unfortunately I was unable to post today's trades. My server has completely crashed. Will get it up and running in few days. Today, yesterdays's stocks did well till about 2pm ... then of course 2-3 positions moved against us ... hope to get the servers right soon ...

Till then I'll continue posting the trading strategies ... Will be posting a very good intraday strategy today ...

Tc