Trading E-mini

milind

There appears to be an inverse H&S in ES. Its hitting into resistance at the neckline and requires a convincing break out over 780

EDIT: Doesn't look like its going to breakout on the upside, at least anytime soon. On the downside, below 760, the pattern may just be a flag
Inv H&S pattern negated. More downside to come?

-- Milind

milind

ES broke through the support at the bottom of the right sholder - 750, with decent volume. Next stop is bottom of the head - 740. Effect on Indian market is showing ...

But this is US aftermarket hours ...

-- Milind

milind

Market did have a bit of bounce to take ES over to 755, but it broke down again and is now standing at next support of 740. There are several possibilities how the chart can develop further. Will wait for crack of 740 before reentering short.

-- Milind

milind

ES has an intraday support first at 683.5 (level 2 also confirms), and if that breaks, at 678. If that breaks, then we are in uncharted territory.

milind

Good bounce from 684. And its effect on NF, RIL etc shows. It needs to cross 690 convincingly to be bullish in intraday. Europe is expected to open flat. Accordingly6, FDAX is making several green bars.

ES currently at 688.

How is the connection speed accessing US brokers from India. I know Zenfire feed to Ninja trader is real time. Do you experience delay while accessing the data from India.

milind

How is the connection speed accessing US brokers from India. I know Zenfire feed to Ninja trader is real time. Do you experience delay while accessing the data from India.
I don't see any problem with NT-Zenfire speed. I won't know any issue with executions since I am using only the simulation version. I haven't had any problems connecting to my stock broker either.

-- Milind

amar_gr

On a 128kbps connection that I use with Tradestation, I have so far experienced delays only once in an entire year. Typically on a daily basis, surprisingly I find a bigger lag in Indiabulls which seems to average about 3-5secs against 0-2 secs in Tradestation.

Cheers
Amar

Hi all,

Can anyone explain the tax implications in trading the e-minis from India? Are there any resources on the internet that explains it?

Thanks