How to buy or sell with minimum capital (No day trading)

pannet1

Hello Seniors,

Is there any way to trade with minimum capital of 1 Lakh Rupees. Following are the conditions.

1) No compulsory intraday square off or within T+2 deadline
2) Can afford to Risk only 2% (Rs. 2000 / Trade). RR is 1:1.
3) Should be able to go short without actually having the Script.
4) My brokers is Zerodha so please consider brokerage and tax too. So buying for example one or two shares of equity is ruled out.

Thanking you in advance.

pannet1

OK.

With my limited knowledge i have assumed the only way is to buy ETF if i am bullish. Buy Put or Sell Call of the same underlying if I am bearish

We are looking at high probability trades and actually we will be risking 2 for a reward of 1. Our reward will be for 1%. We will size our positions accordingly.

pannet1

I was trying Day trading with the extra margin money (about 20K) I kept for Options trading. There was a problem though. When I was in a BO order with 1x scout and 2x rescue mode, i may need sometimes to add 1X MIS option to th e table. That was not possible because of Margin. The Day share trading was not all that great. In order to be successful, i needed to reverse exactly on the 1X SL of the BO. Many times market surprise by the violent move to the opposite direction and due to the limit order construction of BO I failed. To me everything seems to trap for day traders and odds are fully against.

The following are the characteristics of level playing field for (Day) traders.

1) Ability to short first, if required.
2) Ability to buy and sell same instrument without squaring off each other. This mean each positions should be specifically squared off.
3) Ability to convert MIS to NRML product and vice versa without any additional cost involved.
4) Ability to trade throughout the day (no market closing at noon).

The answer is Commodities!

pannet1

I am thinking of doing it every month on the last Friday of the month after expiry date. Don't worry we will catch up soon. Thanks for the above reply.

Probably another green day in crude. This is the 2nd Plus day.
Posted in the wrong thread :mad:

I think it,s totally depend on a large extent on how much capital is available, how many opportunities you can explore and your knowledge of technical analysis.

pannet1

I think it,s totally depend on a large extent on how much capital is available, how many opportunities you can explore and your knowledge of technical analysis.
Hi Clarke,

This was something to do with the Indian market. I think you are probably not residing in India. So I was wondering how to trade with little capital.