Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laksh

I was unable to find a trderji member in my locality, so I've caught hold of a non-member learning to trade to accompany me-with the kind permission of Mr. Sunanda Ghosal. We are both from Tamluk : Purba Medinipur and non-veg. Though I was advised by Mr. Ghosal not to put so much strain on myself as videos of the meet would be available in the forum, I wouldn't like to miss this opportunity to meet so many luminaries of the traderji forum. Hope to reach by 10 AM if there are no hitches in the public transport.

Laksh

jdm

i was wondering something else, so many capitalists from the comrade country/state .
well the comrades are busy at their meet at coimbatore. and we are taking full oppurtunity of the same.

btw, the comrades are busy making friends, capitalist friends i mean, and they are making it fast :D

jdm

Quoting Vivekananda & looking for Ladies ... A sure sign of Contradiction. Is someone sure why he wants to attend the meet?:rolleyes:

Dear Raosrinivas, only thing constant in life is change, maybe for the better.:)

Thanks

Nandini
read somewhere that in the trading community the ratio between the fairer sex and the lesser mortals is 1:20. and that too in the USA. just think how bad the ratio can be here in India.

so mam, think you can excuse him for his inquisitiveness. just devoid of the feminine touch, not a pervert :D :D

U

uasish

this is now not an informal snacks & coffee meet anymore..its a proper meeting with people cuming from different cities to attend.a video of this meet is a must..i dont trade for a living & i dont have the time to devote myself to full time studyin abt technicals,creating trading systems & indicators.this topic alone wud take a lifetime to master.i feel there may be many people like me who work & dont get so much time to study abt technicals..if sum ready made systems be taught & discussed wherby we can extract sum profit out of the market.it wud really be helpful.
There can be some 'Ready Made' thing & probably distributed also at the meet free of cost but Trust me done the years Mkt will take away MUCH MUCH more from us with those ready made things until & unless we LEARN & understand mkt.Unfortunately it is a time consuming tedious process.

drpsiva

I was unable to find a trderji member in my locality, so I've caught hold of a non-member learning to trade to accompany me-with the kind permission of Mr. Sunanda Ghosal. We are both from Tamluk : Purba Medinipur and non-veg. Though I was advised by Mr. Ghosal not to put so much strain on myself as videos of the meet would be available in the forum, I wouldn't like to miss this opportunity to meet so many luminaries of the traderji forum. Hope to reach by 10 AM if there are no hitches in the public transport.

Laksh
hi laksh sir,
your enthusiasm is just infecting all of us.:)

U

uasish

The activities for the Meet has started Full swing now.At 4.30 am Swapan is going to Howrah Stn to pick up Sanjay ,who is now on board of Azad Hind Express ,expected to arrive at 3.40 am.
Saint would be in airport by 8.10 am.
Prasun at airport by 10.05 am.
Amit at airport by 12.05.

Saint is putting up at Hyatt :mad:
Rest at Sunondo's vacant flat.

Will report back to tarderji not before Tuesday as many will stay back upto Monday night.

U

uasish

Sanjay from Pune has reached the venue.(Staying arrangements are on 3rd Floor & the Seminar at Ground Floor).

Direction to Venue:=

On Eastern Metropolitan Byepass Road ,towards South from Airport,crossing "Peerless Hospital" (on your left) & "Big Bazar" (on your right) an intersection after the Baghajatin RLy crossing is known as PATULI as becoz Thana's name is also Patuli Outpost.
There is a 12' road in between Patuli Thana & 'Machranga Restoria' ,plz enter that.
There will be a long water pond on your Left & no of compact Housing socities buildinds on your Right.
After you cross a road going towards right the Venue is 3rd Building.
Banner are at 'Machranga' intersection & on Sunondo's flat main gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.