Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Plz post those specific things you want to discuss here:=
Kindly populate this list by to-morrow.

1) Renu, wants to know how can one know a stock has bottomed or not.
2) Just now Amit Jain confirmrd his arrival by Go-Air from Mumbai,reaching Saturday 12.30 ,he wants to know 'Position Sizing'.

3) Vikrant,handling the currency desk of Corporates by hedging etc,wants to know how Technicals would help him.

All participants plz express the specific area he/she wants to be covered by To-Night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Il try to make it up on sunday and il try confirming about it by today evevning. But tell me somethin. how will u manage the costs of arranginging this meeting? i mean its absolutely fine if u gonna charge us. But pls tell me how much?

Thanks

renu daga

rgt ronald!!

even i was wondering from very begining,,but hesitated in saying sunando dada...
because earlier i though it would be meet of 10/12 members,,but now its going upto 30/45,,,hence i think nomianl chrges,,,,,the food charges,,,,i think should be levied by attenders,,
it is prcatical....snacks of so many memebers ,,should not manged by 2/3 memebers...all of us should come can conribute the cost,,,
think it over asish da...i think,,,i am rgt

renu

biyasc

Hey guys,

Il try to make it up on sunday and il try confirming about it by today evevning. But tell me somethin. how will u manage the costs of arranginging this meeting? i mean its absolutely fine if u gonna charge us. But pls tell me how much?

Thanks
i talked already with uasish over phone about this matter. i offered him the same proposal made by you. but he refused to accept any registration fees/arrangement cost. he said me that its all ok for him & sunondo to make the whole arrangement for all of us. what we can say about this. except saying "cheers to asish & sunondo".:)

biyasc

rgt ronald!!

even i was wondering from very begining,,but hesitated in saying sunando dada...
because earlier i though it would be meet of 10/12 members,,but now its going upto 30/45,,,hence i think nomianl chrges,,,,,the food charges,,,,i think should be levied by attenders,,
it is prcatical....snacks of so many memebers ,,should not manged by 2/3 memebers...all of us should come can conribute the cost,,,
think it over asish da...i think,,,i am rgt

renu
so renu, are you coming or not? if yes then i will say to asish to arrange some fruits for you. after all you are on diet from jan, 08.:D

V

vvvv

this is now not an informal snacks & coffee meet anymore..its a proper meeting with people cuming from different cities to attend.a video of this meet is a must..i dont trade for a living & i dont have the time to devote myself to full time studyin abt technicals,creating trading systems & indicators.this topic alone wud take a lifetime to master.i feel there may be many people like me who work & dont get so much time to study abt technicals..if sum ready made systems be taught & discussed wherby we can extract sum profit out of the market.it wud really be helpful.

biyasc

Hello

The following members confirmed their attendance.

Sr No. Traderji ID Coming from V/NV
1. Uasish Kolkata NV
2. Sunbim31 Kolkata NV
3. mitasatyajit Kolkata NV
4. Santanu_kar Kolkata NV
5. Sdebu_2000 Kolkata NV
6. Saumya_b Kolkata NV
7. JDM Kolkata V
8. guhaanirban Assansol WB NV
9. Deb99891 Kolkata NV
10. biyasc Kolkata NV
11. Saint Bangalore NV
12. bamks Kolkata V
13. rkkarnani Kolkata V
14. swapan Kolkata NV
15. Mnandini28 Kolkata NV
16. Sam_chinks Kolkata NV
17. rhimadri Kolkata NV
18. Dhakkan Bangalore NV
19. Sgm Pune NV
20. Vvvv Kolkata V
21. disciple Kolkata V
22. Apodder Kolkata NV
23. Joy-mitali Kolkata NV
24. Subhashish Kolkata NV
25. Jamit Mumbai V
26. Whylately Kolkata NV
27. Indiatrader Kolkata NV
28. Swagat86 Kolkata NV
29. Satya_pinku2003 Orissa V
30. Prmaitra Hoogly NV
31. Oilman5 Mumbai NV
32. Yusuf Kolkata NV

Regards

Sunando
is nt there a lady in the list?:p

i talked already with uasish over phone about this matter. i offered him the same proposal made by you. but he refused to accept any registration fees/arrangement cost. he said me that its all ok for him & sunondo to make the whole arrangement for all of us. what we can say about this. except saying "cheers to asish & sunondo".:)
thats realy nice and gr8. Cheers to asish & sunondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.