Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
i talked already with uasish over phone about this matter. i offered him the same proposal made by you. but he refused to accept any registration fees/arrangement cost. he said me that its all ok for him & sunondo to make the whole arrangement for all of us. what we can say about this. except saying "cheers to asish & sunondo".:)
This is high magnanimity stuff. What you give comes back many folds. Hats of to you for your feelings for fellow traders and your spirit of taking the burden on your shoulders - the true vivekananda way. Wordless and overwhelmed.

biyasc

This is high magnanimity stuff. What you give comes back many folds. Hats of to you for your feelings for fellow traders and your spirit of taking the burden on your shoulders - the true vivekananda way. Wordless and overwhelmed.
thanks.

vivekananda , have you read his "karmayog"?. i am reading it & found it very usefull for my life on every aspect. i am quoting few of his words written in bengali (in "karmayog") which related to our trading business.

"sob kormer subho & asubho probhab ache. emon kormo koro jate asubho er poriman kom hoi & subho er poriman onek besi matrai hoi. tobei tomar kormo kora sarthak."

actually we are following the same route in our trading business. all of our moto is to cut looses short (asubho er poriman kom) & let profits run (subho er poriman besi).

is nt it?

Last edited:

Quoting Vivekananda & looking for Ladies ... A sure sign of Contradiction. Is someone sure why he wants to attend the meet?:rolleyes:

Dear Raosrinivas, only thing constant in life is change, maybe for the better.:)

Thanks

Nandini

U

uasish

Hey guys,

Il try to make it up on sunday and il try confirming about it by today evevning. But tell me somethin. how will u manage the costs of arranginging this meeting? i mean its absolutely fine if u gonna charge us. But pls tell me how much?

Thanks

Let sunondo & self take the pleasure,next time we can think otherwise.

U

uasish

Just found out about this,had been away.Best of Luck to all members participating.Maybe next time for me.

Cheers All.
Amitt,if you dont come this time then we would be bound to release the bad ninzas to distrupt your esplanade shop & curfew through out the city for YOU. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.