Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

I still can't believe that Saint is so young :) Looks like he is Sachin Tendulkar of traders .... young age and great achievements :)

shrineha
Absolutely right,& so soft soken & calm ,you would have to be very attentive ,otherwise every chance of missing few words.

U

uasish

Thanks for the snaps mitasatyajit, and Sunando for introduction (who is who)

Tapsaswi.S
From the morning both mita_satyajit & soumya,was silently supervising the banner instalations / Decoration ,time to time our coffee ,Lunch every nitty gritty's so that we can only chat /discuss.
Swapan was all along from the early morning 4.30 am to 9.30 pm plying between Howrah stn / Airport ,assisting Satyajit & Soumya.
Thanking them would be obnoxous from my part.

Have to Rush now.

chintan786

From the morning both mita_satyajit & soumya,was silently supervising the banner instalations / Decoration ,time to time our coffee ,Lunch every nitty gritty's so that we can only chat /discuss.
Swapan was all along from the early morning 4.30 am to 9.30 pm plying between Howrah stn / Airport ,assisting Satyajit & Soumya.
Thanking them would be obnoxous from my part.

Have to Rush now.
hi Asish da, where is u in the photographs..... plz post some more photos.... one more wnt to ask to saint.... He lives in India but trade in the US mkts..... how it is possible.

chintan

chintan786

you can live in india and trade the US markets, open an account in any US brokerage and trade.
Hi Mr. raosrinivas, can u plz explain a bit of more....i can understand tht to trade in US mkts we need a broker frm US.. but then is there any broker of US in india whch allow us to this....

2)I heard abt ICICI direct have some collaboration with sme US brokerage house and they allow to invest only but not trade..tht i had asked them sme times back.... min. brokerage in there case is $9.

do u trade in other mkts?

thanks in advance
chintan

Status
Not open for further replies.