Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Titan also completed buy 13 with intersection.

Vivek
Considering the environments, all the buy CD13 are likely to hit the stoploss and the stocks may do another Set up and CD 13 till the market bottoms out......but as per the system we have to buy and keep stoploss and be alert if the stock hits SL...

Smart_trade

travi

Nifty is at CD11 but to complete properly, ie. below cd8, we're going to have to brace for some heavy selling.

Last few days have been very tricky, every the sense changes. one day seems near bottom, another day seems 10500 coming.

travi

@andal bhai, you would want to stay away from indiabulls hsg at all costs :DD
Even Nifty has decided to throw it out.

i've added to metals at 1/3 quota at month start and will slowly buy that sector, 4-5 of those stocks in my basket.

Unless we rally 150 pts in NS, we have a CD13 expected today. then we can wait for entry signal, but our general mkt sentiments gives me chills so will enter a lighter position.

andal

@andal bhai, you would want to stay away from indiabulls hsg at all costs :DD
Even Nifty has decided to throw it out.

i've added to metals at 1/3 quota at month start and will slowly buy that sector, 4-5 of those stocks in my basket.

Unless we rally 150 pts in NS, we have a CD13 expected today. then we can wait for entry signal, but our general mkt sentiments gives me chills so will enter a lighter position.
Sure bhai... As of now, I am not trading as trading capital is very less.