Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Stock,

As a general rule in the present day world...absolutely valid.....observation.

...but then how many people do you know who are embarrassed & ashamed for making obscene amount of money than their actual needs......

That is where the difference lies.......

Inspite of going through a similar hardship very early in life..during my earning period.... where my mom had to burn her Banarasi Zari Sari to extract the silver.... and sell it at Pydhonie.... to buy Rice & Dal for the house.....

"You don't play things as they are on your blue guitar,
Things as they are,
Are changed upon my blue guitar"

SavantGarde

SG,
Ithink the below comment is like inviting the carpenter who is on his way to put a wedge...anyway let me put up the question.

IF this is not to be your first time then it is really hard for me understand that people will continue to write here instead of making money in the market and carry on his life.... Since you know , If at all I won ( by recovering my 16 lakhs ) then for sure I will not have time to be here other than for few more month as a good will gesture ....

After reading so many things mentioned by SG and all, one thing is for sure.
"Keep it 'simple and nice' and 'never jump the trigger' and things happen by itself"

Now following both the points is something one needs 2 more points 'patience' and 'clear mind' :D:D:D :p

Folks,

Wipe that expression of utter amazement off your faces....Don't read the 'Ledger' post again and again.....Let me tell you if I can do it any of you reading this can do it.....there is No Secret.... it is all things discussed previously.......here and in other threads.....started by me.

SavantGarde

stock72

Hi Stock,

As a general rule in the present day world...absolutely valid.....observation.

...but then how many people do you know who are embarrassed & ashamed for making obscene amount of money than their actual needs......

That is where the difference lies.......

Inspite of going through a similar hardship very early in life..during my earning period.... where my mom had to burn her Banarasi Zari Sari to extract the silver.... and sell it at Pydhonie.... to buy Rice & Dal for the house.....

"You don't play things as they are on your blue guitar,
Things as they are,
Are changed upon my blue guitar"

SavantGarde
SG,

Sorry for continuing this conversation. I really have not seen a single person who is ashamed of making more money.
Fully acknowledging your hardship even though it is so light for greater percentage of Indians , what keeps me wondering is, it is so easy to make money and push the same to needy rather than to teaching others to earn. Of course this philosophy will hold true only in stock market and not in any other business. Let me join you if I able to get back by famous numbers from market and to make extra money to push to the needed one.
I know this comment is not completely saying what I trying to say but then let me exit here from this conversation for time being ....

amit_15

Folks,

Wipe that expression of utter amazement off your faces....Don't read the 'Ledger' post again and again.....Let me tell you if I can do it any of you reading this can do it.....there is No Secret.... it is all things discussed previously.......here and in other threads.....started by me.

SavantGarde
Dear Mr SG,

You said to me earlier that I need to become my own master. I have started reading many of your posts and you are an inspiration to many of us. But, one problem that I am having is "where do I start". There is so much information that it is mind boggling. I wonder "should I invest or should I aim to trade in futures or should I do both or should I do positional trading or should I do intraday trading...."?

Please tell the starting point. I think it would be helpful if you could narrate your own story about how you got into trading and at which point, you ended up becoming a successful trader.

Thank you.

Amit.

columbus

Dishman Pharma appears to be on bounce back mood or downside in it
is very less.

CASPER

Dear Savant,

The below questions have been haunting me for a long time, finally decided to lay it to rest Today .

It must have taken some time for you to reach the Stage were you are today in understanding the market, may be months, years …, at some period of time you must have reached a stage [ Let me coin the word as enlightened ( After a short or long period of hard work ) ] , thereafter irrespective of market/stock behavior ( Which sometimes looks erratic to people like me ) you might be very confident on the next move based on all the skills you have in your arsenal.

Now my question is after reaching the above stage has there been any situations in market behavior were in your were left totally surprised and you had second thoughts on your skills & Market knowledge ??. ( I sincerely hope I have not angered you by this question ).

Now to my second question, How long in your opinion does it take for an individual ( Time frame 1-2……yrs ) who is willing to put in lot of hard work ( Studying , watching markets, analyisng,Above all getting his Queries clarified by Seniors ….) to confidently pick Stocks ( Therafter Doesn’t require Seniors to still hold his hand anymore) , and be calm irrespective of market behavior ( Since he knows why he picked the stock) .

Since being a weekend , Just wanted to Share few Photographs with my TJ Friends I took in a National park last Easter, I had to reduce the size of each from 2MB to 300kb obviously sacrificing the quality.

http://picasaweb.google.com/117532977101736846243/Elephant#

Thank you for your Reply,

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Last edited:

skumar7777

Nice photos, Nbolar.

Are these from Masai Mara or Serengeti?

Dear Savant,

The below questions have been haunting me for a long time, finally decided to lay it to rest Today .

It must have taken some time for you to reach the Stage were you are today in understanding the market, may be months, years , at some period of time you must have reached a stage [ Let me coin the word as enlightened ( After a short or long period of hard work ) ] , thereafter irrespective of market/stock behavior ( Which sometimes looks erratic to people like me ) you might be very confident on the next move based on all the skills you have in your arsenal.

Now my question is after reaching the above stage has there been any situations in market behavior were in your were left totally surprised and you had second thoughts on your skills & Market knowledge ??. ( I sincerely hope I am angering you by this question ).

Now to my second question, How long in your opinion does it take for an individual ( Time frame 1-2yrs ) who is willing to put in lot of hard work ( Studying , watching markets, analyisng,Above all getting his Queries clarified by Seniors .) to confidently pick Stocks ( Therafter Doesnt require Seniors to still hold his hand anymore) , and be calm irrespective of market behavior ( Since he knows why he picked the stock) .

Since being a weekend , Just wanted to Share few Photographs with my TJ Friends I took in a National park last Easter, I had to reduce the size of each from 2MB to 300kb obviously sacrificing the quality.

http://picasaweb.google.com/117532977101736846243/Elephant#

Thank you for your Reply,

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

Status
Not open for further replies.