Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

Dear Ajay,

Please find link below ( Reply from SG for my query on similar lines ) ,

http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye-1367.html#post491729.

Hope this helps in answering few of your queries!!!.

Best Wishes,
Nithin.

SG and all,

From the tips on accumulating stocks in this thread about rather than buying the whole count of shares in single shot, I came up with following management for Portfolio. Kindly provide me inputs if it can modified for improvement. If you feel this should be in a different thread I will put it there

This is for delivery cash trading purpose
1. Accumulate the shares in 3/4 splits - preferably 25% of the total size each time it goes up
2. Keep the SL wrt to the latest buy
3. If the profit does not reach 35%-40% but gets a sell signal/or reason for not holding the trade anymore; Sell off full;
4. As soon as it reaches 35 - 40 % of the average prize, start selling off
4a. But sell off only to the point of your total initial investment, and keep the rest as an investment and keep track of it only monthly;being ready to sell the profit investment when one sees there is not point in remaining in the same
4b. In what range one should sell off after making 35-40%; 40%+30%+30% of the initial investment is what I have thought of
5. Always make sure that I do not neglect the SL till it reaches to point 4 stage

Can the same be used in futures (at some point i will start trading in futures; but not right away) ?

I would not mind any kind of inputs - brickbats and bouquets :D

SavantGarde

Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...:D

helloooooo aap ko kaun...chahiye... nahin sab koi chala gaaya office ekdum band haaaiii.... mein Jhaduw.....'click'..ingggggggggg

Just a quick question is this applicable when one deals only in equities and not in F&O?. I have dealt only in Equities.

deneb

Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring...:D

helloooooo aap ko kaun...chahiye... nahin sab koi chala gaaya office ekdum band haaaiii.... mein Jhaduw.....'click'..ingggggggggg
How to pester your teacher to get what you want

Method 1 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

:down:

Savantji,
What the hell was this????
:gunsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.