Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

swati23

Hi SG,

The trip was great. I was going to be back in the afternoon but met some of my school friends by coincidence and we ended up chatting for 2-3 hours.:lol:

There is no need for an apology. I'm more than happy to ignore a post if there are thousands of other posts from which I can learn something. All of you have been very kind to me with all my problems/queries. I like visiting this forum everyday and there is always something new that I get to learn every time I come over here. I request everyone to forget this matter and concentrate on PA trading :)

Hi Young Lady Swati,

Hope you had fulfilling trip to meet the Sadguru in Sirdhi

Also would like to apologise to you on behalf of the forum & myself for the rude behaviour you had to suffer on account of myself....

Hope you will accept our sincere apology

SavantGarde & Traderji Family

Sunny1

Folks,

Wipe that expression of utter amazement off your faces....Don't read the 'Ledger' post again and again.....Let me tell you if I can do it any of you reading this can do it.....there is No Secret.... it is all things discussed previously.......here and in other threads.....started by me.

SavantGarde
well I am not amazed at all..I know its possible .yahi sab sikhne ke liye mene last year aapko mere father ka portofolio dikhaya tha....but I think you got busy afterwords ...kam se kam ...sikha ke jana chahiye tha na..also studying and learningfrom your post is very diffulcult ...I wish if you cud collect and put all your informative posts in one single thread learning will become easier ....And now if you dare to see that portfolio again you will be amazed:D...

Please make thread for all your informative posts...will become easier to study ..

skumar7777

Madam,

You do deserve the apology received from the Forum Moderators / Super Mods but rest assured, we have put this behind us and look forward to making (and in the process probably losing) money tomorrow through FA, TA, PA, luck, tips, blind copying, prayers or whatever other means we choose to deploy :).

Hi SG,

The trip was great. I was going to be back in the afternoon but met some of my school friends by coincidence and we ended up chatting for 2-3 hours.:lol:

There is no need for an apology. I'm more than happy to ignore a post if there are thousands of other posts from which I can learn something. All of you have been very kind to me with all my problems/queries. I like visiting this forum everyday and there is always something new that I get to learn every time I come over here. I request everyone to forget this matter and concentrate on PA trading :)

SavantGarde

Hi Sunny,

I don't know about the additions since you sent it to me...but I do have a glance at it once every month.....

Then in Forex some months ago, I saw you doing well....therefore thought you have found your poison....:)

SavantGarde

well I am not amazed at all..I know its possible .yahi sab sikhne ke liye mene last year aapko mere father ka portofolio dikhaya tha....but I think you got busy afterwords ...kam se kam ...sikha ke jana chahiye tha na..also studying and learningfrom your post is very diffulcult ...I wish if you cud collect and put all your informative posts in one single thread learning will become easier ....And now if you dare to see that portfolio again you will be amazed:D...

Please make thread for all your informative posts...will become easier to study ..

savkar

Savant,
This case really requires context and profile of the investor. Action depends on what % of this total investment capital is this 4.5L

1. If he is a 1+ crore investor, he wont much bother about 4.5L.
2. if his total investment is 10L, then should not have come to this position in the first place. bad risk mitigation.

If i had been in this place, somehow, i would have booked 40-50% loss even if a bull run is on. in a bearish phase i would have taken 75% loss booking. by holding on he is creating a sinkhole.

Folks,

Here is a single day image of a ledger dated 09/06/2010 & one can see the deep red of -4760483.03

Person has about 500 odd shares of RELIANCE as collateral.... & RIL's closing price on that day is 1007.05 (Haircut offered by the broker is 20% for RIL)

Ledger's owner is very very lucky that His RIL shares weren't liquidated....for the Ledger being way beyond the Pure-Risk

Anybody has any idea for bringing it back to 'Green of Health' & what would be the Time Frame...without adding even a single paise to the ledger

SavantGarde

P.S.: Will Post the whole Ledger twice one for date 31/03/2011 & second for date 08/06/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.