Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Viks,

If the guy is hounding you about buying their stock..... ask him to guarantee that the price will not go down from your entry....only then you will BUY....:)

Suggest look for smaller PSU Banks.... & buy a basket of them which are spread around geographies of our country.... then watch the magic.... of BASEL-II when it kicks in.

Alternatively, you keep a shopping list of Bank of Baroda, PNB, Oriental Bank, Canara Bank, Allahabad Bank & Federal Bank..... & make the entry when we have a smallish correction around November-December.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Savant Ji,
What is your view on HDFC Ltd. ? It is currently trading at around Rs.700.
What would be a good price to enter this stock for long term (1 year).
My Banker (from HDFC of course) is constantly prodding me to buy this stock.

Thansk, Viks

One stock I still find value from 1-2-3 years prospective is Canara Bank. I suggested this to brother when it was at Rs. 400. It is now over 700. But somehow I still find value.

On a broader term, I will advice anyone to wait for a good correction before investing for long term prospective. Do remember that market is not going anywhere. You will always find a opportunity.

It will reach 4 digits!!!!

One stock I still find value from 1-2-3 years prospective is Canara Bank. I suggested this to brother when it was at Rs. 400. It is now over 700. But somehow I still find value.

On a broader term, I will advice anyone to wait for a good correction before investing for long term prospective. Do remember that market is not going anywhere. You will always find a opportunity.

saivenkat

Respected moderator Mr. Savant,

Can you give your opinion on any 2-3 stocks which have highest probability of beginning long term bull move for next 1-3 years.

Thank you sir.

Savant bhai does not adore the mantle of moderator at all times, it looks ( at least to me) some what strange.. as if we are distancing from him..

Nearly on all times he is here in TJ, only as guide, friend, and as role model..

So,calling him as Savant bhai, suits best then moderator..which looks highly official..

Just my two cents,aryabhatta bro.. nothing personal against you..

With regards
Saivenkat:)

I think canara bank is a very good stock !!! I took position in canara bank on 2nd march 2009 at 154 level !!! Now stock is trading at 700+ and i am sure it will reach 4 figure mark soon !!! Still very good stock to invest in !!!

prst

I still remember it was the first stock which I bought, when I first created my demat account.
bought it due to emotional importance , since my dad worked for canara bank :)
it was priced 400 rs at that time, and I thought its very costly :)
bought at 400 and sold it at 405 :)

saivenkat

I think its time to exit not to enter !!! There are few factors supporting this !!! Weak Chart formation and most important is October expiry !!! I think one should wait till Monday and see where market is heading !!!
Thanks for nice piece of suggestion "lovable" friend.
Brakes applied rightly by Savant bhai and lovableguy at right time, and hence my money is saved.

Regards
Saivenkat

Status
Not open for further replies.