Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Analysis of scrips during the expiry week...usually doesn't work out....Blame it on Triple witching week....:)

Perhaps use the last 30-45 minutes on thursday to go long on good counters....which may come under pressure because of net long position....one of the many that comes to mind is PFC

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Please reflect your views on this

Regards
Saivenkat

SavantGarde

Hi Aryabhatta,

There are 100s of very good quality stocks & one has to create the 'Bull Move' through correct entry.... which requires the patience of a wildlife photographer.

When the time is right for entry....I shall point you to the stocks... in the meantime go through many excellent threads here at Traderji... I am sure you will find them extremely informative.....

By the way simple address....as 'Savant' will get my attention faster...:)

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Respected moderator Mr. Savant,

Can you give your opinion on any 2-3 stocks which have highest probability of beginning long term bull move for next 1-3 years.

Thank you sir.

Even I heard from a couple of analysts that Coal India is good for the medium term... Now, medium term might mean 5 years... who knows...

There might be a huge jump in its price when it lists because it has been hyped so much. But I would prefer to buy it from the secondary market once it has settled down.
Opening at 250/-That's my guess Jus wait for 1st week of Nov,,

Savant Ji,
What is your view on HDFC Ltd. ? It is currently trading at around Rs.700.
What would be a good price to enter this stock for long term (1 year).
My Banker (from HDFC of course) is constantly prodding me to buy this stock.

Thansk, Viks

rajputz

Savant Ji,
What is your view on HDFC Ltd. ? It is currently trading at around Rs.700.
What would be a good price to enter this stock for long term (1 year).
My Banker (from HDFC of course) is constantly prodding me to buy this stock.

Thansk, Viks
The you definitely should avoid it...

rajputz

^^ But this stock has moved up quite nicely in last few months. Am I setting myself for loss if I buy this stock at current levels irrespective of what my banker friend says ?
In last few months every stock has moved fastly. The only point that keeps me away from 1 year investing is that market is at 52 week high. I will wait as a trader, other then to be caught at top, and wait for it to come at breakeven price.

Rest Savant Sir is the master. Wait for his opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.