Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Hello 4xpipcounter,

I've gone through ur total thread and found it interesting. Can you post it in more simple language which would be understood by a newbie.

Just can u tell when to buy and when to sell the pairs.

4xpipcounter

Amitbe, thank-you very much!I like this forum, and hope to be here a long time.
The most charts I've been able to have up at one time is 2 because there is no more space. I don't know how to reconcile that problem. That is why I have directed people to my blog.
I will click on the link and see what happens.

Hello 4xpipcounter,

Welcome to the forum. I do believe your posts here will be viewed with great interest.
If and when you do need to post chart images here, please visit the link given below for instructions. It's always great to be able to see visuals of analysis from time to time. Do look forward to it.
Thanks.

AMITBE.

http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com.html#post183844

4xpipcounter

30-year bonds

Dan, as per your request:

From current level to 120.20 appears to be containment. If this area does not hold, then look for the drop to go no lower than 119.39. Containment on the upside should be no higher than the daily kijun at 123.32.
This market is kind of tough to ascertain at the moment, because it looks more sideways for the time being.
Within the next 30 days there will be a major breakout for this market, whether ir be UP or Down, I do not know. Feel free to remind me as days go by as this is one market I do not trade.
I'm also at a bit of a handicap, because the weekly and monthly feeders for the charts do not work properly. I rely on the upper TF's to determine longer term future direction.
At least nearer term you have a determinant.

Hi

Do you have any friends which trade the 30 year US treasury bond ?

DanPickUp

4xpipcounter

Can you let me know some of the specifics you do not understand? This way I know what I need to go over, or how the analysis could better benefit you personally.
No questions are dumb questions to me. I'm here to be of benefit to newbies, and be challenged by the more experienced traders.

Concerning your question on specific entry points. The best way to answer that is that analysis has to be interpretive. As an example I mentioned in the previous post that containment (Which means price should go no lower than that level.) could be 120.23, but if it does not, then look to 119.39. If I was trading that market, I might be thinking about putting an entry to go long at 120.23, and then if it is broken have another entry ready at 119.39. That is just one example of interpreting that data.

Another thing is that until you have developed total confidence in that signal provider, and you have developed a methodology to trade that provider's signals, I would only trade his signals on a demo account. Many people get in a hurry to make the big money without doing the due diligence.
Exact entries and exits provided by signal providers do not work, and I can tell you why from experience. I used to provide signals for a large group of traders. I used to have close to 500 traders in my group. I do not know one of them that traded my signals as successfully as I did. The reason for that is it is mental and logistical. I might have given a signal with a 100-pip stop. Someone might be thinking, "That is crazy. I'm not making a trade with no 100-pip stop. I'm only using a 50. The trade backs up 75 pips, then zooms in my favor. The one following my signals gets nailed with a 50-pip loss, and I have a huge winner.
The flip side is I give a signal with a 15-pip stop. The trader thinks, "That is too close. I'm going with a 50. The trade goes against me, and I get a 15-pip loss. The one following the signal gets a 50-pip loss.
Logistically, we are in different time zones. You may not be at the computer the same time I am. Once again, this is another reason why analysis is interpretive, and a methodology is needed to trade them by.

As far as interpretive data is concerned, I have a few people that follow my blog. The successful traders do use a lot of my analysis to trade by. I'll give you a couple of examples:
One guy is getting ready to make a trade. He'll see what he perceives as the perfect entry point. He'll ask me for some input concerning the pair he wants to trade. I'll get back to him with my viewpoint concerning it. He will take that into consideration, along with his analysis, and make his determination.
I have another, and this guy makes me laugh. He trades a few commodities and gold, especially. He latched on to the ichimoku cloud in 2007, and started using my S&R's in that year. At times, I think he has mastered the usage of my S&R's better than I did, and I taught him. He'll get back to me and tell me this is what is going to happen, and I'm thinking, "Wait! That is my view on it."
I didn't mean to ramble, but I did want to make the point in hopes it may be of some benefit.

Hello 4xpipcounter,

I've gone through ur total thread and found it interesting. Can you post it in more simple language which would be understood by a newbie.

Just can u tell when to buy and when to sell the pairs.

4xpipcounter

http://img253.imageshack.us/i/gbpusd.png/

Amitbe, I did not see a place on Image Shack where it said to "post it", but I did copy and paste the link here. If it shows up, I'll use the next post to describe the chart.

Hello 4xpipcounter,

Welcome to the forum. I do believe your posts here will be viewed with great interest.
If and when you do need to post chart images here, please visit the link given below for instructions. It's always great to be able to see visuals of analysis from time to time. Do look forward to it.
Thanks.

AMITBE.

http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com.html#post183844

4xpipcounter

http://img253.imageshack.us/i/gbpusd.png/

Nice! It did work.

First I need to explain one thing. I think I posted earlier concerning the outlook for the GBP/.USD, and favored a strong move upwards mainly based on the fact it broke the TL, along with other obviations. I drew the TL wrong, and the chart shows that by drawing it correctly, the TL was never broken. It is doubtful it will be broken today, because there is not enough volume left in the market. Count on one thing! If this pair closes near the TL like you see now, there will be an explosive move in Tokyo on Monday. We will get a strong spike!

Volume is to the markets what horsepower is to your car. The markets are not moving very fast right now, because there is not enough "horsepower" in the markets.

4xpipcounter

Re: Nzd/usd review

>.7345 was the dip at the beginning of the week. The "springboard" was from that point as it rose the rest of the week.

E=4xpipcounter;504721]The pair is getting ready for another strong drop. .7435 is the WR1 4-hour tenken , while price is flying under a low hanging cloud. It all adds up to a trip to the WS1 at .7307. Once there, it will be decision time. If gets broken, then it will be another sharp move south. It could also be the area that will be the springboard for a very strong recovery.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2