Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about the charts you have posted. from which country you are. mostely members here are from India. and i am interested in USD/INR (INDIAN RUPEES). In india we cannot trade in only in INR with USD, JPY, EUR and GBP.

4xpipcounter

You have just enlightened me, and it is appreciated. It's strange. I have some very good friends in India, and they have never told me that crosses outside the INR they could not trade.
My friend trades gold all the time. Are you able to trade gold?
Can you please send me the name of your broker, and I will open a demo account with them, and then I can give you my analysis?

In india we can trade in only in INR with USD, JPY, EUR and GBP

4xpipcounter

I hope it is allowable on this forum to share my blog, but here it is-- 4xpipcounter.blogspot.com.
Let me know which chart you want to look at, and I will post it.

Rest assured, I have no hidden motive. I sell nothing on the side, and I never ask my viewers for any money. I make my money trading, and am very happy with it being that way.

I am talking about the charts you have posted. from which country you are. mostely members here are from India. and i am interested in USD/INR (INDIAN RUPEES). In india we cannot trade in only in INR with USD, JPY, EUR and GBP.

Yes we can trade in gold, but mostely i am trading in stocks. I am taking interest in currency trading since last few days. I do not any borker here in India who allow you to open a Demo account.

Yes we can trade in gold, but mostely i am trading in stocks. I am taking interest in currency trading since last few days. I do not know any borker here in India who allow you to open a Demo account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2