Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Wow! That was FAST!!!! The daily cloud was hit real quick. We should still get the move to the WS2, and then it should be back in the UP.
I said "should" because I am not absolutely positive the WS2 will contain the move.

Addendum: I had to edit this post, but was unable to edit the topic portion where it says, "Re: Some of my forecasts", but this was in response to the USD/JPY forecast, adn then the timely move.

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Gbp/nzd

My WS3 is 2.0693, which is also the circa area of the bottom of the daily cloud. The picture is clear on this one. This is support, and the bulls take over when we get to London, or current area is taken out, and this pair is in for a free fall. If that is the case. We will probably get a long bear candle today. Afterward, we get a recovery, and then the bears take full control. This means the low at 2.0286 gets challenged.

4xpipcounter

Gbp/usd

The pair has made a key break, even though a look at the 4-hour chart does not look like much. The favored scenario is for a correction to be completed at my MP at 1.5558. At that point, the pair should be ready to resume the DOWN. The makeup of this move could feature a strong breakaway, and then a consolidative pullback, and then the resumption of the correction towards 1.5558.
That's what it appears, but I feel very confident of the move to said R.

4xpipcounter

Eur/usd

Nothing is confirmed yet, but I will go from forecasting to predicting and say the journey north has begun. The next huge bullish 4-hour candle will, without a doubt, confirm the correction, which could very well be the candle at 6:00 am GMT.
I would look for a 4-hour close above 1.3147 and then it will begin winging its flight. The WR1 at 1.3284 should be a viable target. At this point, I will say it could go higher, but if it does, then things will turn consolidative (Look at the movement from Dec.6-10 as an example.).
As always, I will keep you posted.

4xpipcounter

Usd/jpy

I don't like what I am seeing around the WS2 at 82.94. At this point, it is not going to take much to send this pair spiraling towards the MS1 at 82.53, and price could go even lower at that point. The problem with this is that if the WS2 holds, then things are very predictable in the return to the UP.
One thing is for sure. The circa 82.10 level has to hold or kiss the UP and original conjecture to 85.80 good-bye.
BTW, if 82.10 does get broken, don't be quick to pull the trigger. What will happen is we will see the strong move beyond that point, and then the correctional process, and then no looking back towards the 78.00's.

4xpipcounter

Ajsahre, can you please let me know what attachment you are talking about?
If it is a chart you are referring to, it seems, because of space, that I can only have the 2 most recent charts posted at one time. I can direct you to my blog if it is a chart you are interested in.
Concerning the USD/INR, I don't have that pair. Maybe you can tell me who you have your account with, and I will open a demo with them, and then give you my analysis.

please let us know how to open your attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2