Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

SATYAM COMP

11_____
___,-"::::::::"=._,_@___
\______________________/ Sails on a close abv 170

2morow

Date 13th Mar'09 time 9:20 am.

NIFTY CASH TO MOVE UP NOW. DOWNTREND IS OVER. REPEAT DOWNTREND IS OVER. PUT ALL YOUR MONEY TO BUY 2700 STRIKE PRICE CALL AVAILABLE AT 27. YOUR NEXT GENERATION WOULD BLESS ME.

edited at 14:20 am

As predicted, call rates doubled in one day itself......this is only start....more to come :)

Last edited:

AMITBE

Wow! It feels weird to see this thread come up after all this time.

Ah...but...along the way this was never meant to be a trading tips kind of a thread.

So folks...post away lustily...but...at your own peril!
(if you know what I mean!!)

:cool:

This is more of a pointer as most of the scrips have been mentioned by me earlier.
I had already posted Gammon Ind: Has started to get volumes back on the back of the news that it has got an order worth 800 crores fro the National Highways. Something similar happened to GujratNRE Coke which was unable to cross 116 after several attempts but came in strong after news of bagging large export orders etc. Possibly a similar move caould take place with Gammon. Sometimes the punters need a nudge to remind them of these great companies I suppose. A steal at current levels of 270 or so but needs a little consolidation and stability. Hardly any downside.
The other one is GujNRECoke. At the time of writing buying is out numbering selling by over a lakh, with volumes at 14 lakhs plus. Has bounced back after yesterday's close of 122 to current 123 plus. Seems quite convincing, this rally of the last few days. Has to cross 130 for bigger target and seems very likely. A steal I feel.
LIC Housing Finance after languishing for several weeks between 230-240 with very poor liquidity( 20000-30000 average volume), fell to 200 levels after dissapointing results. May have bottomed out around current levels of 202 where it has stood since three days with not bad volumes, one lakh plus. Keep a watch, is associated with LIC, the mammoth insurence coporation. It has come down from 270 levels of two months ago. Could be a steal here, but a little early to say.
Cummins is certainly a steal at current 132. Has strong support here.
India Bulls, Rolta, Century Textiles very good at 155, 125, 256(at the time of writing), but show strong sensitivity to the Indexes. Have not much downside at these levels but bigger targets.
Then there is the laggard, Dabur. Back at 127 after yesterday's rally to 136 where it reacted. Good defensive pick still.
NTPC on a daily basis clocks around 20 lakh volume and satys around 83-85. Not much downside and another defensive play. Exactly what IDBI was doing around 88-90 a few weeks ago.
IDBI and BOI seem set for a big break out after holding steady at 102 and 99 with large volumes for a few days. IDBI is consistently doing volumes of over 15 lakh! Perhaps awaiting a new rally from the Indexes, hey Seniors? :)
Thanks.
Paji tusi greate ho - Great working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4