Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Re: why is this sticky - its 2009 and thread started in 2005

why is this sticky - its 2009 and thread started in 2005
Good question.
Yes, except for a few sticky threads being currently run by SavantGarde, the rest of the sticky ones are dormant. So why are they still sticky?
The likely answer is that in all of these threads a newcomer to the world of trading will find a lot of very useful material.
While some threads are obviously didactic in content, others are packed with much market education related explorations. Each thread starter has his own style of 'reading' the market/chart. While someone is focused on systems like indicators, their internals, their creation/interpretation/code writing etc, another is more taken with chart structure, trend, price/volume etc, whether for scalping or positioning for long or short periodicity...and so on and on and on. Obviously each draws a certain kind of individual who instinctively syncs in with that particular approach.
So, while a lot of these threads are not currently being updated, they remain a resource and an archive of plenty of learning, and learning was the basic purpose of all these threads. The person or persons who in their wisdom made these sticky are aware of this. Else, these threads would get buried under piles of material that gets posted here on a daily basis.

If however, you or anyone else feel this should be un-stuck, please make a post to the Super Mod to take action.
It matters not to me either way.

AMITBE

AMITBE

Hi Amit.

I think these threads must be sticky only. How ever, I take this opportunity to request you to post once in a while.
Hello vanram,

At this time what I could do is attend to a few queries, if any. I'll answer if I can. You'd need to give me some time.
Feel free to post.

AMITBE

Today at 9 am on 5th February, 2010, I am writing that a big downfall in Indian stock market is coming. Either you buy lottery OR SELL NIFTY OR BUY NIFTY PUT TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE. MY PREDICTIONS IN JANUARY 2008 AND MARCH 2009 WERE ALL TRUE. RARELY YOU GET SUCH MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. REGARDS.

GG SHAH
9 AM
5TH FEBRUARY 2010

McNish

Mr. Shah.
Any reasoning to your opinion. I see good support for nifty at 4550 and next at 4360. I don't expect nifty to go below these. I wonder what your levels are as also your reasons? Kindly elaborate.
Manish.

Today at 9 am on 5th February, 2010, I am writing that a big downfall in Indian stock market is coming. Either you buy lottery OR SELL NIFTY OR BUY NIFTY PUT TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE. MY PREDICTIONS IN JANUARY 2008 AND MARCH 2009 WERE ALL TRUE. RARELY YOU GET SUCH MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. REGARDS.

GG SHAH
9 AM
5TH FEBRUARY 2010
..... now whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4