Shubha realtime combo launched

dell

kanitkar ji ,
thank u for sharing this wonderful utility ,
for me it is working like charm and saves my money (for data vending as it charges more and data delay also ).

one thing i want to ask that suppose i am fetching soyabean (ncdex) , crude (mcx) and nifty(equity ) and banknifty-1 (fno)
than
how i set my data base time so that i get data continously and did not get (----) sign in between tommorow data and today's data .................., i need it to be continous like tommorow closing bar and just after that today opening bar.......

one more : how many days maximum we get data backfill from trade tiger to ami (currently i am doing for 30d-1)? and is there any way to get eod data also from it ?

Last edited:

mrkanitkar

kanitkar ji ,
thank u for sharing this wonderful utility ,
for me it is working like charm and saves my money (for data vending as it charges more and data delay also ).

one thing i want to ask that suppose i am fetching soyabean (ncdex) , crude (mcx) and nifty(equity ) and banknifty-1 (fno)
than
how i set my data base time so that i get data continously and did not get (----) sign in between tommorow data and today's data .................., i need it to be continous like tommorow closing bar and just after that today opening bar.......

one more : how many days maximum we get data backfill from trade tiger to ami (currently i am doing for 30d-1)? and is there any way to get eod data also from it ?
Are you using Sharekhan or NEST?

dell

Are you using Sharekhan or NEST?
currently using SHAREKHAN.
data is pulling nicely without any intruption but have above mentioned problem.....

currently i am getting (------) in soyabean (ncdex) chart as chart closing time is different ,as of fno and mcx........

YES , u can easily backfill it ,
symbols which are in google backfill , they can on one click automatically.
which r not in google , that by manually ...............
but it is easy .
MCX symbols are not in google backfill, also for manual backfill i dont have trade tiger or now or nest i only have ODIN DIET... so what should I do then??

dell

one request :
can share khan backfill process can be automated ?
as currently we r doing for one symbol ,than other than other ,
we need whole list of symbols at a click.................is this can be done ?