Shubha realtime combo launched

chilgu

in your software, you have mentioned that "You must have license to use data".

Please guide, if there is requirement of license for using data.

Just a quick question if you dont mind. If this is indeed released under gpl3 , do you distribute the source code of your tools along with the binary?

If yes, what stops others from building it themselves and distributing it free which is perfectly legal.

The only thing you can really charge for is ongoing support and perhaps future upgrades.
why build another lol when u have one perfectly working version already

i don;t think update will come to that software lol as it was merely relying on registry vale to check the date .
so if u are smart enough to how to do that and as i mentioned in my previous post already how to do that lol
Truely Free ^^ lol

TracerBullet

why build another lol when u have one perfectly working version already

i don;t think update will come to that software lol as it was merely relying on registry vale to check the date .
so if u are smart enough to how to do that and as i mentioned in my previous post already how to do that lol
Truely Free ^^ lol
Clearly you dont understand GPL. GPL need not be free but it will be distributed with source so you can do whatever you want with same license. What happens if you get a bug that you have to get fixed but dev is gone? Or if you want to add some new things.
free != GPL

He claimed its GPL so i wanted to check if source is also distributed.

I am using Real-time Combo trial for Meta Stock, But charts are not updating.

I follow all the instructions, perhaps I am doing some thing wrong.I feel that securities created for tick chart has problem. Please guide on the issue.

xsis

hi kanitkar - while downloading google IEOD data thru EOD downloader, the time is mismatching and doesn't start with 9:15am. till 30th june 14 it used to be correct. neither i have changed any setting in system nor in your application.

kindly help!