Shubha realtime combo launched

mrkanitkar

I understand that backfill is done using trading terminal's data.
Whether it is manual or auto.
Whether backfill is EOD or can be done real time, during market hours along with data capture.
Whether backfill will be for one day or more.

Thanks
Great questions.
Backfill from google 1 min, 5 min is auto and can be done during market hours. It's upto 50 days for google.
Backfill for Sharekhan is easy, (one click) once you save sharekhan history data in given folder, it will automatically import in AMI. It can be tick data or 1 min and depends on no. of days you select in TT.
Backfill in NEST, NOW is also easy (one click), once you save NEST data table as csv in given folder, it will t will automatically import in AMI. It will be 1 min and depends on no. of days provided by broker.

Google manual backfill will help advance users to delete data which they do not want.

few queries,
1) I wish to install your software my office as well as at my home PC. So do I need to purchase two licenses?
2) I use ODIN DIET so can this combo software will be successfully able to backfill from DIET?
3) How many maximum no. of days backfill will be possible with this software?
4) Will it be useful for currency trading as well?

mrkanitkar

few queries,
1) I wish to install your software my office as well as at my home PC. So do I need to purchase two licenses?
2) I use ODIN DIET so can this combo software will be successfully able to backfill from DIET?
3) How many maximum no. of days backfill will be possible with this software?
4) Will it be useful for currency trading as well?
License is activated per machine, if you have 2 machines need to buy 2 licenses.
Odin provides 1 day or even less data with some brokers. We suggest using google backfill. Backfill days depends on broker. Google backfill depends on your selection 1 min, 5 min and days you select. Any symbol currency, commodity, index, future, option whatever comes on terminal is supported. No issues.

License is activated per machine, if you have 2 machines need to buy 2 licenses.
Odin provides 1 day or even less data with some brokers. We suggest using google backfill. Backfill days depends on broker. Google backfill depends on your selection 1 min, 5 min and days you select. Any symbol currency, commodity, index, future, option whatever comes on terminal is supported. No issues.

1. How/Where to find scrip names for MCX segment for google backfill

2. If there is differnece in scripnames for same scrip in ODIN DIET and Google then ,How to match scrip names of google with the ones that appear in ODIN DIET while doing the backfill, so the data goes in right slot?

Please guide...

mrkanitkar

1. How/Where to find scrip names for MCX segment for google backfill

2. If there is differnece in scripnames for same scrip in ODIN DIET and Google then ,How to match scrip names of google with the ones that appear in ODIN DIET while doing the backfill, so the data goes in right slot?

Please guide...
1. MCX data is not available on google. You can backfill it from NEST, TT.
2. You have to match it, there is option to map e.g. TCS-EQ is NSE:TCS on google.

Shailu

few days before ur charges is 500+300=800

now u r saying 1200 is it correct. dont be such professional friend.

if needy people required they will pay 1500 -2000 also . but i think it is not good.

a1b1trader

Once you set download path folder. close application and restart app. Now browse that folder. You will find excel called shubhaodin.xls Open it. You will find instructions.
You need to use Odin's open in excel option and then open shubhaodin.xls in same session. Just set Amibroker parameters and AMI import file. You will see all symbols data in AMI live. No need to configure anything.
This is the procedure with Odin
Is it similar with NOW/NEST
Do we require "link to excel" with NOW/NEST also.

Further if 2 instances of any combination say, NOW & NOW, NOW & NEST, NOW & ODIN for NSE are running side by side. Will it interfere, if we use one for RT data purpose but trading in both terminals.

Similarly, if we are using NOW for NSE and ODIN for MCX (say from different brokers).
Then how to get data for both NSE & MCX.
Do we require one license or need two.

Thanks

mrkanitkar

few days before ur charges is 500+300=800

now u r saying 1200 is it correct. dont be such professional friend.

if needy people required they will pay 1500 -2000 also . but i think it is not good.

Dear Shailu,
There is no change. Amibroker RT plugin was quoted at 500+300 = 800. It's same even today.

There is new product called "Shubha realtime combo" it supports ODIN, Sharekhan TT, NOW, NEST (all) plus Fcharts, Metastock, Ami.
It's charged Rs. 900+300=1200 (one support call free). It's much bigger product and more scope. The development cost was different. Actually there was no plan to make it, just because of many fellow traders on traderji requested for ODIN and TT with backfill, I added it. This is just to recover development cost and not profits. The reason I say free or non profit is plan is to share cost of development for data products and make everyone use it easily without botheration to pay monthly for data.
Here is comparison of two. http://shubhalabha.in/products-2/compare-products/