Shubha realtime combo launched

mrkanitkar

This is the procedure with Odin
Is it similar with NOW/NEST
Do we require "link to excel" with NOW/NEST also.

Further if 2 instances of any combination say, NOW & NOW, NOW & NEST, NOW & ODIN for NSE are running side by side. Will it interfere, if we use one for RT data purpose but trading in both terminals.

Similarly, if we are using NOW for NSE and ODIN for MCX (say from different brokers).
Then how to get data for both NSE & MCX.
Do we require one license or need two.

Thanks
Great question.
There are some brokers who are charging for "link to excel" feature. If we see many fellow traders have this problem, we can develop utility which will not need link to excel enabled. Link to excel means RTD server enable for terminal. Application does not need excel to run all time when pulling data.

Procedure with ODIN and TT is different than NEST, NOW.
You may run NOW and pull data to AMI and use NEST, ODIN, TT for trading or otherwise no issue.
You can use Combo app for NOW or NEST and we have excel for ODIN or TT. Both can run in parallel. No issues.
You need only one license for one machine.

1. MCX data is not available on google. You can backfill it from NEST, TT.
2. You have to match it, there is option to map e.g. TCS-EQ is NSE:TCS on google.
I use ODIN DIET with RK Global for MCX trading so No question of NEST or TT or any software for backfill ...

So is there any option for backfill for a MCX (ODIN DIET) trader like me in your combo??

a1b1trader

Great question.
There are some brokers who are charging for "link to excel" feature. If we see many fellow traders have this problem, we can develop utility which will not need link to excel enabled. Link to excel means RTD server enable for terminal. Application does not need excel to run all time when pulling data.
Thanks for reply
So presently the feature, link to excel is required for NOW/NEST/ODIN for Combo app.

dell

i am getting this error on pushing start button in sharekhantoami
what may be the reason ?
when i done initially it runs easily but on close and again starts it causes this problem ...........

cannot run the macro 'sharekhantoami.xlsm!module1.starttimer'.the macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

mrkanitkar

i am getting this error on pushing start button in sharekhantoami
what may be the reason ?
when i done initially it runs easily but on close and again starts it causes this problem ...........

cannot run the macro 'sharekhantoami.xlsm!module1.starttimer'.the macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.
Did you make any changes in xls and saved it? If yes, this problem will come.
Please delete the xls file and start combo and close combo. This will copy new file and it will work.

Shailu

At present i m using tt5 of india infoline , can i get stock and commodity data through that.

After paying 1200 rs suppose if i change the broker and again in other

terminal if i askto do the same procedure than ?

mrkanitkar

At present i m using tt5 of india infoline , can i get stock and commodity data through that.

After paying 1200 rs suppose if i change the broker and again in other

terminal if i askto do the same procedure than ?
We do not have India Infoline terminal. We taken poll on traderji and many clients. We did not find many people using it. NEST, NOW, ODIN, Sharekhan TT covers more than 80% of market. We can make custom utility for you for IIFL.