Sharing my trades with proper trade setups

whisky

whisky

You also in my radar..........I am from scottland yard :D

bdw I like this thread so DND.........from my side :thumb:
I know, from scottland no one can survive without me so i am in radar & present every where but beware of fact Whisky is injurious to health.
Take Care:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you please explain taking this chart as an example How do you carry out Price volume Analysis ?

Thanks
Hello Manoj Borle,

Thanks for uploading a chart.

Here in SBIN few points can be concluded very easily.

1. Heavy volume of 13th Nov was a stopping volume. Look at the close price, it was around middle. If sellers were in charge there than close must be on down side or atleast next day the low should be broken. Next day there was no threatening candle to the low of this bar. Leave aside low even close was not threatened or tested even once. Hence it means some one bought there all stocks available at that price. ITS A GOOD SUPPORT.

2. Look at 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th bar volume.

25th = Volume was almost 5 lacs more than previous day and free upside movement of 70 points.

26th = 6 lacs less vol and only 40 points approx down movement. Less down movement with decrease in vol. Bullish behavior.

27th= 2.3 lacs less vol than prev day and 20 points approx down movement (prev close to this day's close). Bullishness.

28th = 5 lacs increase in volume but not a single point down movement. Very bullish. Can be bought at the time of close with stop loss below / or at close of 13th Nov bar. Whole day price traded with increase in volume but low of prev day was not broken once hence there were no sellers for whole day.

29th = 5 lacs increase in volume with 60 points upmove (I call it XPRESSWAY MOVE) and without touching the last two days low. Persons who have bought this stock must be enjoying Whisky now !! (Resistance of 26/11/2013 high is working here)

Hope its clear now. There are many points which I am not mentioning regarding these last four days price movements. IMP points are covered. If you ask me for particular candle than that will be easy to explain instead of whole chart but whatever it is I will always try to explain as per my best knowledge.

I HAD OPENED THE SBIN CASH CHART IN MY SOFTWARE AND USED IT. ALL FIGURES ARE APPROX OR ROUGH.

SACH Kindly note that without volume figures no one can guess about the bullish nature of SBIN since last few days.

hi SI,

here is my view on nifty for the date of 1.11 and 13.11
u can add your input

Hello Avny,

I have checked your thread and found that the Bruce Lee's punch line was also quoted by you. I use that theme in my trading as well as in life but you gave the words to my thoughts. Thanks

Now come to technicals.

You have covered almost everything only one thing is missing.

Even after a increase in volume the range of bar had decreased since previous day. Hence INCREASE IN VOL, LESS DOWN MOVEMENT, AND JUST 30 POINTS NET LOSS FROM PREV CLOSE TO 13TH CLOSE (60 points loss was between 11th and 12th Nov bars) shows downfall is facing resistance. Kindly also note that it was the heaviest volume since 7th of Nov which had shown big upside movement. So its better to close all short positions and also be ready to take long positions soon.

Hope it helps.

Poor Trader you are correct about me and Mr G. First I was planning to do my next posting by my another id IE of Mr G. But then I thought that its good to discuss technicals through this ID and fundamentals through Mr G id. Theek hai na, tumne yaar likhne ki style se pahchaan liya!! Maan gaye ki tumhara radar bahut tez hai. Apna Radar Kejriwal ko dena jisse woh sare corrupt logon ko pakad kar kuch acha kar paye!!

Regards

Strategic Investments

Last edited:
Hello Friends,

Is there anyone who is using Ninja Trader here ? I am looking for data feed as well as software. Because of some issues I have to change my software from Falcon to Ninjatrader. If possible pls give me the difference between NT 7 and NT 6.5 version. Hope GDFL will be able to provide data for NT 7. Talk to them tom.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello,

Monday's Future Contract = 1.77 lacs
Friday's Future Contract = 2.20 lacs

Not a good way of going up. Range has also decreased. Major shares strugglling.

Still not participating in Bull. Have neutral view and wait for Shorting in Intraday.

Regards

Strategic Investments

Hello Friends,

Chances of going up of Nifty is very less. Nifty has given many signs that it is not interested in going up. I was expecting Nifty to touch 6300 and then reverse but its looking very difficult to reach that level also.

I am shifting my view from Neutral to Bearish now.

Regards

Strategic Investments

SI ,

What do you think of today's sudden drop ?
What happens tomorrow ?

In this forum many say that tomorrow (dec 5 ) will open with a gap up..

I took a NF sell@6190 :mad::mad:

I better wont take overnight positions :confused:

Last edited:
SI ,

What do you think of today's sudden drop ?
What happens tomorrow ?

In this forum many say that tomorrow (dec 5 ) will open with a gap up..

I took a NF sell@6190 :mad::mad:

I better wont take overnight positions :confused:
Hello aviact96,

1st It was not a sudden drop. Its base was building since last Friday. Accumulation and Distribution. I said on Friday that I was neutral because market was not getting volume support and in last two days that is Monday and Tuesday there were enough signs of distribution so yesterday I became bearish. I predicted correctly don't mean that I am always right. I also make mistakes many times.

Even if market didn't fell today, buying was very risky. I was expecting market to go slightly up then fell.

2nd No one can be sure about the market's direction. There are so many factors which are in always work to influence the market. Even after closing the market they keep working. We can talk only about probability.

Tomorrow's probability is in downward direction. (As per my view and I may be wrong also.) I am also carrying short since Tuesday but at much much higher price than yours hence even if market reverses I will be in profit.

3rd If people are expecting market to go up than it means the chances of going down are much higher. Market moves with big orders which are placed by Market Makers not public. They work for their own benefit not for public's interest.

4th You are here to know about your position. My view.

You should do some paper trading first. No need to trade with hard earned money. (I know you will not follow it). I am saying this after seeing your entry and by the fact that instead of covering in loss you carried your position with a HOPE of getting it in profitable. Very Very Dangerous. In this thread, somewhere, I said that I never carry position in loss. If it is showing any loss at the time of closing then just close it and take loss as a part of trading. BTW price reached 6190 at 3.05 pm around and after a falll of 1.30 hours. Market needs some time to cover / book intra-day profits and that time was not good to enter into new short trades instead you should look for reversal plays for very short term duration(not recommended for you).

Hope it helps.

Regards

Strategic Investments

SI ,

Thanks a lot for the reply. :)
Learnt a great deal from your thread and hence i posted in your thread and we are in debt to you for constantly updating your thread. Please keep on posting irrespective of people bugging you .

Market movers = FII ?

I did paper trading from past two weeks and i earned :D .
Today i thought the free fall will continue and sold the contract irrespective of indicators (RSI and Stochastic (8,3, 4) showing in oversold and did not care about pivots. I took a desicion in split second ( greedy ) :annoyed:

I have few questions:

1.) Do you follow only volume price action ?
2.) What if i squared off my position now in NF , will it be done in pre open market tomorrow ?
3.) how important is Gap up and gap down in intraday trading ( margin and futures ) ?

my respects,
Avinash