Sharekhan TradeTiger is not free from May 01, 2014

How much are they asking if you wish to continue the subscription ?
I think it is 3000 per quarter / 10000 per annum. Never bothered to find the exact charges :)

Anyway, now what are the options for getting free intraday technical charts for F&O scrips ?? Worked with Nest today. Workable, lekin maza nahi hai. Will also try TAME tomorrow.

manishchan

I think it is 3000 per quarter / 10000 per annum. Never bothered to find the exact charges :)

Anyway, now what are the options for getting free intraday technical charts for F&O scrips ?? Worked with Nest today. Workable, lekin maza nahi hai. Will also try TAME tomorrow.
U can use dt josh utility to feed data from nest to ami if u hv ami.

DSM

TP, is it 10,000/Annum for Stocks & F&O & Commodities together? or Only for Stocks and F&O?

U can use dt josh utility to feed data from nest to ami if u hv ami.
Not using amibroker :(
TP, is it 10,000/Annum for Stocks & F&O & Commodities together? or Only for Stocks and F&O?
I haven't asked. But I think that it should be for all the segments traded.

nirav_j

Not using amibroker :(
I haven't asked. But I think that it should be for all the segments traded.

TP bhai, i think its abt time you start using amibroker and with a proper data source like GDFL .. their datalite costs abt 1,000 a month ..

With MKTs being maai baap, i think one must ensure that reliable quality data/charts is what you end up trading off of ... not some free stuff whose lack of reliability might end up costing way more than data charges !! :eek:

I dont think you get free reliable real time charts on the web ..

TP bhai, i think its abt time you start using amibroker and with a proper data source like GDFL .. their datalite costs abt 1,000 a month ..

With MKTs being maai baap, i think one must ensure that reliable quality data/charts is what you end up trading off of ... not some free stuff whose lack of reliability might end up costing way more than data charges !! :eek:

I dont think you get free reliable real time charts on the web ..
Sharekhan also costs 1000 per month and is reliable. If you are recommending a paid software, then why not continue with TT ?? data and chart from the same source, and all legal. With Ami, you don't get customer support do you ? Unless you purchase it and pay the AMC.

nirav_j

Sharekhan also costs 1000 per month and is reliable. If you are recommending a paid software, then why not continue with TT ?? data and chart from the same source, and all legal. With Ami, you don't get customer support do you ? Unless you purchase it and pay the AMC.
true, if you are comfortable with Sharekhan, might as well continue it ...

Ami cost is btw ;);) :D You btw dont need Cust support/AMC with it ... the gdfl guys will configure it for you via remote access ..

On Ami you get to use studies like demarks and pratapbhais Vwap, which i believe is not available on TT ...

In the meantime i was digging up cost effective solutions, if a web based chart suits you, you might want to take a look at this .. can even trial it i believe ..

https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Plus/PlusPage.jsp?prd=web_charts