Sharekhan TradeTiger is not free from May 01, 2014

DSM, I got mail from sharekhan today afternoon. I have mailed them with my queries. I learned TA with the help of Tradetiger, it will be hard for me to trade without Tradetiger..addicted.
Is it for only equity trading or mcx trading or for both...

yasu222

Golden days are over for free TradeTiger users, today got mail from sharekhan :annoyed:

TradeTiger would now be subscription based and usage would chargeable effective May 01, 2014. Access charges applicable would be Rs. 3000/- on a quarterly basis and Rs. 10000/- annually which is fully adjustable up to the extent of the amount against brokerage generated during the subscription period.
So, better to choose another software for charting purpose.

SK strategy = Per account they are charging Rs/-10,000. So, they have 4,50,000 trading accounts then the equation = Rs/-10,000 X 4,50,000 =---- enough for revenue generation.

XRAY27

hi,
Trade tiger is hopeless software in terms of charting i have seen closed the account... after watching for 1 year

there is lot of delay in candle formation in the charting ...terminal is also a delayed one

i'm using the amibroker and getting data from a data vendor that is much better...then Trade tiger for me

Golden days are over for free TradeTiger users, today got mail from sharekhan :annoyed:

TradeTiger would now be subscription based and usage would chargeable effective May 01, 2014. Access charges applicable would be Rs. 3000/- on a quarterly basis and Rs. 10000/- annually which is fully adjustable up to the extent of the amount against brokerage generated during the subscription period.

i m trading daily with sharekhan n using trade tiger charts sine 2 years n getting all daily updates from sharekhan. I havnt recieved any such mail for annual or Quaterly charges from sharekhan.

i think its fake one !!

If so.. paste the attachment if u mention anything over here

Last edited:

manishchan

2 of my friends use TT. I checked with them and they don't have any such e-mail as well. Anyways.. if the news is true, more people will be in search of cracked Ami version :D