Sharekhan TradeTiger is not free from May 01, 2014

Golden days are over for free TradeTiger users, today got mail from sharekhan :annoyed:

TradeTiger would now be subscription based and usage would chargeable effective May 01, 2014. Access charges applicable would be Rs. 3000/- on a quarterly basis and Rs. 10000/- annually which is fully adjustable up to the extent of the amount against brokerage generated during the subscription period.

Golden days are over for free TradeTiger users, today got mail from sharekhan :annoyed:

TradeTiger would now be subscription based and usage would chargeable effective May 01, 2014. Access charges applicable would be Rs. 3000/- on a quarterly basis and Rs. 10000/- annually which is fully adjustable up to the extent of the amount against brokerage generated during the subscription period.

don;t fall for it time to find another broker and Dang i never knew it was free o_O

i had trader tiger way back in 2006 i think when it was launched ...
in those day they u sed to charge for it as well :xD

nirav_j

Have heard people raving about Trade Tiger and even opening A/c's with Sharekhan just to be able to use TT...

This move will weed out non operational a/c's ...

HDFC Sec had a terminal called Blink, not sure if its still around .. It was @ about 6,000 / year and non adjustable against brokerage ...

Last edited:

DSM

TraderRK, How sure are you of this news? I have not heard from my broker yet. To be fair to SK, they do not need a million users who would open an account and not trade. It takes a huge cost to service. I too have an account with SK just for the purpose of charting, however I have signed up with 6K annual plan. It is worth it for me as I have 4 live charts on one screen. While I think the 10K charge may be a bit high, I will surely continue using TT. It's the best charting software that I have come across from a broker.

I think it's rumor.....

DSM, I got mail from sharekhan today afternoon. I have mailed them with my queries. I learned TA with the help of Tradetiger, it will be hard for me to trade without Tradetiger..addicted.
TraderRK, How sure are you of this news? I have not heard from my broker yet. To be fair to SK, they do not need a million users who would open an account and not trade. It takes a huge cost to service. I too have an account with SK just for the purpose of charting, however I have signed up with 6K annual plan. It is worth it for me as I have 4 live charts on one screen. While I think the 10K charge may be a bit high, I will surely continue using TT. It's the best charting software that I have come across from a broker.

DSM

Ok... so its confirmed..... For me TT is an indispensable tool. I am paying 6K, another 4 makes it steep.... but I hope it ends with that. On the brighter side, there will be quicker access to the system.

DSM, I got mail from sharekhan today afternoon. I have mailed them with my queries. I learned TA with the help of Tradetiger, it will be hard for me to trade without Tradetiger..addicted.