Sharekhan TradeTiger is not free from May 01, 2014

true, if you are comfortable with Sharekhan, might as well continue it ...

Ami cost is btw ;);) :D You btw dont need Cust support/AMC with it ... the gdfl guys will configure it for you via remote access ..

On Ami you get to use studies like demarks and pratapbhais Vwap, which i believe is not available on TT ...

In the meantime i was digging up cost effective solutions, if a web based chart suits you, you might want to take a look at this .. can even trial it i believe ..

https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Plus/PlusPage.jsp?prd=web_charts
Nest plus is what I am using (Ztrader 3.11.2).

The problem is that it is very resource hungry. I open two charts at a time and everything slows down considerably. I tried using TAME on adjoining computer, but it doesn't autoupdate, you have to click "Plot" every time. Besides, in TAME, you can't save the templates.

manishchan

Nest plus is what I am using (Ztrader 3.11.2).

The problem is that it is very resource hungry. I open two charts at a time and everything slows down considerably. I tried using TAME on adjoining computer, but it doesn't autoupdate, you have to click "Plot" every time. Besides, in TAME, you can't save the templates.
TP.. if you are fine wid lil delay in realtime.. like 3 sec. You can also try Investbulls . c o m Before ami.. i used to subcribe to this for almost 3-4 monhts. They charge around 600/month. Web based chart.. I still like it... but prob wohi hai.. 3 sec delay in RT.

TP.. if you are fine wid lil delay in realtime.. like 3 sec. You can also try Investbulls . c o m Before ami.. i used to subcribe to this for almost 3-4 monhts. They charge around 600/month. Web based chart.. I still like it... but prob wohi hai.. 3 sec delay in RT.
I'll spend some time with Nest. If it affects my decision making / trades, then I may look for alternatives.

Are there any data feeds that cost about 800 - 1000 a month including nifty and MCX . Just read about GDFL in one of the posts the costs are way too high :(.

with 6000 AMC of TT, would we get all charts including MCX commodities or jus nifty FO ?